chapter twelve: I just wanna fuck you

Jezebel's POV

Jace connected his lips to mine and I instantly kissed him back. It was like my body wanted him so bad for so long that it already knew what to do.

I stood up out of my chair and Jace wrapped his arms around my waist. He deepened the kiss and ran a hand up my leg and cupped my ass.

I raised one of my legs and wrapped it around his waist. Jace tapped my waist and I jumped and wrapped my other leg around his waist. He deepened the kiss and led me over to his desk.

He set me down on it and spread my legs so he could stand between them. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. He gripped my waist and we pulled each other as close as possible.

Jace broke the kiss and started to kiss down my neck. I arched my back and ran my hands up his back and to his shoulders, gripping them.

Jace moved his hands onto my white shirt and tugged on it. I reached down and unzipped the side of my skirt and took my shirt out of it. Jace stopped kissing my neck and pulled my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere in the office.

Jace connected our lips again and he scooped me up in his arms and took my skirt off of me. He placed me back down on the desk and I ran my hands up my chest.

I broke the kiss and stared him in the eyes, "You're wearing too much" I said to him as I unbuttoned the buttons one by one.

Jace shrugged the shirt off his shoulders and let it drop to the floor. He moved his hand down to my pussy and started to rub me over the fabric of my panties.

My mouth fell agape and I gripped his shoulder as I felt myself getting wetter and wetter.

"You're soaking baby" Jace said kissing my neck. I shivered when I felt him move my panties to the side and press down on my clit.

"Jace..." I moaned as he rubbed faster. I felt my juices coming out of me and I knew I was dripping onto his desk.

"What do you want me to do Jezebel?" He asked me rubbing my clit in circles making my head fall back.

"Go down" I whispered.

"Your wish is my command sweetheart" Jace said kneeling down on the ground and ripping my panties off in the process. Heat rose to my cheeks when I realized that I was bare before him, except that my bra was on.

I leaned back on the desk and Jace made eye contact with me as he placed his thumb on my clit and rubbed it in tiny circles. I threw my head back and let out a little moan. Jace slowly but surely removed his thumb and wrapped his lips around my clit.

I let out a loud moan and gripped Jace's hair between my fingers.

"Shit" I gasped as he sucked on my clit. My head was spinning and I yanked on his hair harder. Jace reached up and grabbed my hands from his hair and intertwined them with his. He removed his mouth from my clit and licked up my slit. He let go of one of my hands and used that hand to spread me open.

He stuck his tongue out and entered it inside of me. I clenched around his tongue and he placed his thumb back on my clit rubbing it in small circles. I arched my back off the desk and my breathing became uneven as I felt a bubbling sensation in the pit of my stomach.

"You taste so good princess" Jace said removing his mouth from me and then pushing his tongue deeper inside of me.

"Fuck Jace!" I groaned grinding myself on his tongue.

Jace pressed down on mu clit and I felt myself coming closer and closer to my high.

"Shit!" I gasped as I felt myself release into his mouth.