chapter thirteen: the guilt has come

Jezebel's POV

I fucked my boss who has a girlfriend and a child.

I fucked my boss on a desk in his office where people work.

I fucked my boss and I enjoyed it.

Oh god did I enjoy it.

I have been in my house all day in my room with the door locked. I cannot face anyone, especially Jace. I have gotten so many calls and texts from him. I haven't talked to him since we had sex which was three days ago.

"Jezebel you have a visitor" I heard Riley say knocking on my door.

"I don't want to see whoever it is" I said to her. The door opened and Riley walked in with a frown on her face.

"Jez, it's your boss. I think it's something serious if he took the time to come down here" She said.

"I don't want to talk to him" I said to her.

"I know but I'm gonna let him in anyway" She smirked running out of my room.

"Riley no!" I yelled but it was too late. I covered my body with my blanket and pretended I was asleep. I heard the front door open and Riley and Jace talking.

I steadied my breathing and waited.

"She's in her room, she won't come at though" I heard Riley say.

"Thanks Riley" I heard him say.

I heard his footsteps approaching and I closed my eyes. My bedroom door opened and then closed again.

"Jezebel I know you aren't sleeping" Jace said. I didn't say anything. "You wanna do this the easy way or the hard way?" He asked me.

I still didn't say anything.

"Alright then" He said. I felt the bed dip and I felt the covers lift. I still didn't move. Jace places his hands on my thighs and my body tensed up. I heard Jace chuckle. I still remained still until I felt his hand go higher and higher and I shot up in my bed.

"Okay I'm up!" I yelled shooting out of bed.

"That's what I thought" He said to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him running a hand through my hair.

"I came to see you because you've been ignoring me" He said to me.

"Yeah there's a reason for that" I said to him.

"Just because we fucked Jezebel doesn't mean anything has to change between us" He said to me.

"Jace I don't think you understand" I said looking at him.

"Understand what?" He asked me.

"I just cheated on Noah with you" I said to him. My eyes widened as realization had sank into my mind. "Oh god I just cheated on the sweetest guy ever" I said to him gripping my hair.

"Oh my god you're still with that guy?" Jace asked me.

"Yes I am still with that guy, I don't know why you are being so calm right now. You also cheated on Isabela" I said to him.

Jace didn't say anything and sighed.

"See you have no words now" I said crossing my arms.