chapter ten: the body wants what the body needs

Sexual things will happen in this chapter, you guys have been warned!!!

Jezebel's POV

I walked into Jace's office the next morning and placed his coffee down on his desk. I went to my desk and sat down.

I was so fucking tired!

I was up all night thinking about what Riley said and I have come to a conclusion that what she said was true.

I know I like Noah but I also feel something for Jace. But for Jace it's lust and for Noah it's a like that I want to turn into a love.

I opened my phone camera and gasped when I saw myself. I looked horrible. My hair was in a messy high ponytail and I was wearing a light pink tank top with a black sweater over it. I was wearing a black pencil skirt that was short because it was Rileys. The dryer broke last night so all my clothes are wet. Then I was wearing some black heels that were actually really cute.

My makeup was basically non existent. Just some light eye shadow and blush. Some mascara and some lip gloss. To top everything off I forgot to put in my contacts because I was rushing this morning and I had to we're my thick black glasses that make me look like a big nerd!

I sipped my espresso in hopes of it making me more awake. Jace was going to be here in ten minutes and I thanked god for that because I need time to get it together.

My phone buzzed on the desk and I saw it  as from Noah.

Noah: hey babe I'm in the office is Jace in yet?

No not yet, I'm just sitting here drinking my coffee

Noah: I'm coming up

Yay!

Not even a minute late Noah was knocking on Jace's door. I quickly got up and opened the door. Noah swept me off my feet and gave me a kiss on my lips.

"Good morning beautiful" He said.

"Good morning handsome" I said

Noah set me down and I felt his eyes run over my body.

"I know I know I look like a mess" I rolled my eyes.

"You look hot babe, you must be blind if you can't see that" Noah said making me blush.

"Stop you're making me blush" I said.

"That's what a boyfriend is suppose to do sweetheart" He said.

I walked up to him and kissed his lips.

"You are so sweet" I said to him.

"I know" He smirked. I playfully shoved him and he wrapped me up in his arms placing a kiss on my neck. "Let me take you out tonight" He suggested.

"I don't know I have a lot of work to do" I frowned.

"Come on baby I wanna take you to my favorite restaurant" Noah said giving me puppy dog eyes. My heart swelled with love and I grinned.