chapter five: a noah lurking in the corner

Jezebel's POV

I sighed as I finished typing an email and sent it out. I was in my room eating takeout Chinese and waiting for Riley to come back from her yoga class.

I turned on a new episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. My favorite character is Kylie, it's cause she slays. At least to me she does.

My phone started ringing and I reached over to the nightstand and saw that Jace was calling. I felt myself become nervous.

"Hello Boss" I said answering the phone.

"Hello Jezebel" Jace said in a raspy voice which sent shivers down my spine.

"Anything wrong?" I asked him.

"I had a question for you" He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Could you possibly babysit Melanie for me this Friday night?" Jace asked.

"Um..." I trailed off and thought if I could babysit Melanie or not.

"I'm waiting" Jace hummed.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah sure I can babysit her" I replied.

"Great! I'll send you my address, thanks again Jezebel" Jace said and then ended the call. I pulled the phone away from my ear to see the ended call.

"Rude" I sighed. I got up from bed after eating one last egg roll and went into my bathroom and took a shower and changed into some leggings, a loose shirt and put my hair into a braid.

I got back into bed and texted Riley that I'm going to bed, even though it was nine I was hella tired and I have work in the morning.

-

I placed Jace's drink down on his desk and sat down at my desk taking a mental mind break before opening my laptop and checking emails.

Jace texted me and said he was gonna be ten minutes late because of a situation with Isabela.

There was a knock fo Jace's office door.

"Come in" I said. The door opened and there stood Noah holding a coffee in his hand.

"Good morning Jezebel" He said.

"Good morning Noah" I replied. He shut the door behind him and gave me a smile. "What's up?" I asked him.

"Just wanted to say hi" Noah said blushing. I arched an eyebrow, why was he blushing?

"Hi" I giggled. Noah smiled and I have to admit that Noah is really hot but not as hot as Jace, Jace is a bend me over your desk and fuck me type of hot. My body tingled with the thought.

"Anyways where's Jace?" Noah asked.

"He's gonna be late, had an Isabela situation" I explained.

"Oh alright" Noah said.

"Anything you need though?" I asked him.

"Well I wanna talk to you" Noah said.

"Oh okay" I said. Noah came and sat down in front of me.

"I was wondering if you wanted to..um..you know like hang this Friday?" Noah asked me.

My mind went blank and I didn't know how to respond. I know I have to babysit Melanie but maybe Noah could come and help?