•1•

Mackenzie

•••

I woke up to the ringing of my alarm clock.
Oh no it was Monday. I was pretty good at school but I didn't like it anyway.
I stood up and went to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and went to my closet. I was wearing a tight mintgreen crop top and white ripped jeans.
I beachwaved my hair and put on some concealer, eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick.
I went downstairs and ate breakfast. Mommy Mel made me some pancakes.

"Did you sleep well honey?", she asked.

"Yes I did but unfortunately I didn't dream anything.", I answered.

I loved dreaming but I never dream anything and I don't know why.
My older sister Maddie came downstairs and greeted me.

"Hey little sister, morning Mom.", she said.

I looked at her. "Hey Mad's. How are you?"

"Oh I'm good thanks.", she smiled.

Since her and her boyfriend Jack started dating she was happy and full of girlpower every single morning. I didn't know how she could be like this. I looked at the clock.

"It's time for me to leave. Bye Mom, bye Mad's.", I said.

"Bye Kenzie!", they said at the same time.

I grabbed my bag and went down the streets to pick up Lauren for school.

"Hey girl, I'm here.", she called me.
I turned around and saw her. "Lolo come over, school isn't waiting!", I yelled.
"Ugh, one second. Johnny hurry up or you'll be late!", she shook her head.

"Boys."

"Yeah, Boys", I answered.

Lolo's brother, Johnny Orlando was the hottest boy in school but he also was a player. You could tell he fucked through half of America. Poor Lauren, her brain must be full of shit because of him. This boy was acting so stupid.
I could swear he won't get his A-Levels.

We arrived at school and went to class. First we had maths. We sat down in the corner and put out our homework. I looked around
and saw Nadia and Sophia watching me and Lauren. They laughed, obviously about us. How nice they are. Note the sarcasm.

Mr. Feddler walked inside and we stood up.
He stared at us. He was one of the weird teachers in our school. I didn't like him.
But, yeah I understood what he explainef to the class so it's fine.

Lessons passed quickly and we had a short break.

"I have bad news.", Lolo said, "My brother is in our theater class now"

I dropped my mouth. "Oh... so we pick him up now, right?", I asked and Lauren nodded.

We didn't have to walk for him because I realized he was right in front of us.
All I could remember about the first time we meet, were his emerald green eyes, checking out my body and the smirk on his face.

•••

so i'm editing this whole book only for
samaria yw girl ilysm <3