•32•

Third person

●●●

8 months later

●●●

"Johnny!" Mackenzie screamed.

Johnny ran from the kitchen upstairs to Mackenzie's room.

"What!? What happened!" he shouted afraid of the worst.

"Ugh stop yelling, my ears." she replied calmly.

He sighs. "I thought something bad happened."

"So you are telling me that having birth pangs isn't something bad?" she yelled at him.

"WHAT! No. Yes. I mean... uhhh wait. I need to call.. uhh no, yeah. Umm...." he stuttered.

"THE HOSPITAL JOHNNY!!!" Mackenzie yelled again, shaking fromthe pain.

He nodded and ran down the stairs to grab his phone. He is going to be a dad soon. He will have a child very soon. He dialed the hospitals number and told them what happened.
They sent an ambulance to Johnny's and Mackenzie's house.

You may wonder why Johnny's and Mackenzie's house. Well, when she got pregnant and they decided to run away. And they built themselves a new life for the past eight months.

"JOHNNY where are you?" Kenzie yelled again.

"I'm here." he said, runningback to her.

She winced in pain. "Did you call the hospital?"

He nodded. "Yeah I did. Let's get you downstairs."

They got up and made their way downstairs.
As soon as the ambulance arrived they got in and drove to the hospital.

"How are you babe?" Johnny asked.

"I'm not good. I'm so afraid." she whispered back.

"I know you can get through it." he said comforting her.

She nodded. "Thank you."

"I love you"

"I- I love you too."

Her eyes rolled back and suddenly her head fell back onto the pillow. Her hands slipped out of Johnny's hands and she seemed lifeless.

Only a second later the only thing to hear was a long loud beep and a bunch of people surrounding her body, pushing Johnny far away from everything he loved and needed.

•••

hehe i finished it
go read the sequel 'no secrets'