•30•

Johnny

•••

"What?" I asked.

"I said: What if I'm pregnant?" She answered.

"I don't think that you are pregnant, I mean, we always used..." I said but stopped.

She nodded. "Wow you finally realized it, we did not always use condoms and I'm not taking any pills."

I shook my head. "But you said you were okay."

"And I was, Johnny. Four days ago!" she said.

"Then I don't think that you are actually pregnant. Maybe you are just sick, don't worry." I said.

"Yes, you are probably right... But what if I'm really pregnant?" she asked.

I sighed. "Like I said, I'm sure that you are not pregnant."

She rolled her eyes. "But generally what would you do."

"I said do not worry, because you are not pregnant!" I yelled.

"Why aren't you fucking answering my questions? Is it because you would leave me alone if I'm pregnant? Would you just run away and become your old self? The player, the fuckboy? And with that the boy who left his child and girlfriend?" she yelled back.

I couldn't say anything, I was too shocked.

"Oh, I see. That's it, Wow... I'm- " She said but I cut her off.

"No, No! I just couldn't speak because I was too surprised." I said.

"By what?" She asked angrily.

I looked into her eyes. "By you. I did not think that you would yell at me. And you seemed really hurt, I wasn't expecting that."

"Okay, but now, can you please answer my question?" she asked.

I sighed and looked down. "I don't know what I would do. I mean, we are just kids. Okay, I'm already 18 and you almost, but you know what I want to say. I would never leave you alone, with or without a baby, but I think I can't handle a baby right now."

She smiled. "I know exactly what you mean, but I can tell you would be a great father."

I smiled back. "Can we please just stop talking about it? I feel like the more we speak of it, the more it could actually be real."

"Oh yeah, sure. I'm sorry, let's go to bed." She said and lay down next to me. I pulled her closer to me, so my belly and her back touched. Within seconds I fell asleep again.

Mackenzie

•••

The next morning I woke up very late. It was 2pm. Johnny was still sleeping, so I went downstairs and made some pancakes. While I made them I got a message from Jojo.

Jojo💛🎀: Hay gurl, come over we're doing a sleepover.🤗😋

Me👑: Who's "we"?😮

Jojo💛🎀: Me, you, Lauren, Ruby, Brynn and Annie.

Me👑: I'll be there as soon as I can.💟

Jojo💛🎀: Hurry up!💟

I put my phone away and finished making the pancakes. Then I prepared the table for breakfast and went upstairs to wake Johnny up.

"Hey babe, wake up. Breakfast is already finish." I said and shook him a little.

"Noo, let me sleep." he mumbled.

I smiled. "What can I do to wake you up."

"To be honest, nothing." he replied.

I thought about it. "Please Johnny. I made some pancakes."

"Ugh fine." he said and sat up.

I sat onto his lap and pecked his lips. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm just tired. How about you?" he asked.

"I'm good. Let's eat, I'll meet my girls later." I said.

Then we went to the kitchen and ate breakfast.
After breakfast I put on some clothes and make up. I did my hair and put my shoes on. Then I told Johnny that I'm leaving.

I got into my car and made my way to Jojo's house and rang the doorbell. Before I could think what happened I was laying under a bunch of screaming girls.

•••

i made cookies today

our little  secret ➵ jenzie On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara