•16•

Mackenzie

•••

"How about going on a double date with Connor and Jayden?" Johnny asked me.
"A double date?" I asked.
He nodded. "Yes... we will go to a restaurant."
"Sounds good but who are Connor and Jayden?" I asked again.
"Oh um... Connor is one of my oldest friends and Jayden is a typical Highschool bitch."
he told me. There was an awkward silence.
"Okay whatever, I would love to meet them, Johnny." I responded.

Johnny nodded. Then he took his phone again and started typing something.
I got a message on my phone myself so I decided to take my phone too.
The message was from Annie.

Annie💙🎤: How are you?

Me👑: Thanks I'm good. What are you doing?

Annie💙🎤: Sitting on Hayden's bed. Sounds a bit wrong.😂

Me👑: Why are you with Hayden? 🤔

Annie💙🎤: He asked me out! Finally! Kenz I'm so happy!😍

Me👑: Joke. I knew he would ask you out.
Annie💙🎤: From where? Huh.

Me👑: I talked to him a few days ago when I was with Johnny.

Annie💙🎤: Johnny, yeah I heard about that. Everyone is talking about you both.
What's up with you and him?😏
Me👑: Nothing. We are just in a group for our theater work. I swear I'm innocent.🤣

Annie💙🎤: Okay if you say that, I'll belive you.

Me👑: Thanks. I got to go, Johnny boy is looking at me.

Annie💙🎤: What you are with him right now?

Me👑: Uhh... I got to go, Annie. Bye ly❤

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked Johnny.
"Because you are so hot." he shouted.

I shut my ears. "Whoa that came out loud, ouch my ears."

"Ouh, sorry I wanted to say that normal but it came just out, haha." he laughed.

I laughed with him. "Okay what's up?"

"Connor and Jayden and we are going to meet soon." he told me.

We changed in other clothes. Just new ones that are not looking too good.
Johnny was wearing a black tight shirt and white jeans with his Adidas Nmd.
I decided to wear my red cocktail dress. Our outfits matched perfect together.

We took our stuff. I took my little purse and Johnny took his jacket. Then we went outside and got into Johnny's car. He opened the door for me and then he went in from the drivers side. I turned on the radio and zipped through the channels. But there were no good music so I decided to connect my phone with the car radio. I searched for one of my favourite songs and found it. Within seconds "OMG" by Camila Cabello pounded through the streets.

We arrived at the restaurant and I disconnected my phone and the car. Johnny came around the car and opened my door like a gentleman. I got out of the car.

"Oh such a great gentleman." a stranger said.

"Of course! Jo Connor, what's up Jayden?" Johnny answered.

"We are fine, thank you. And you must be Mackenzie right?" Jayden spoke to me.

I nodded. "Yes I am. Nice to meet you Jayden and Connor."

I wanted to shake her hand but she hugged my like I was her best friend.

"Not so shy Mackenzie. Johnny's friends are our friends." she smiled.

"Thank you so much, you are so nice. You both can call me Kenzie if you want." I said.

"Okay Kenzie then welcome to the family of bad boys and little bitches." Connor said.

I laughed. "Does that mean I'm a bitch now?"
"Oh come on Kenzie, we know you let this guy fuck you." he said.

I shook my head. "I did not let him touch my skin."

"Haha, he told us girl. He is our closest friend!" Connor told me.

"Oh gosh, Johnny! Why did you just told them!?" I yelled at him and punched him.

"Ahahahaha!" Connor laughed again. "He did not but you exposed yourself!"

I rolled my eyes. "You dumbass! Shut your mouth about this. Tell no one!"

He nodded then he hugged me like Jayden did. I felt his hands on my waist and Johnny's death stare to Connor. I felt this wouldn't end well so I got out of the hug and stepped close to Johnny. A winner smile crept on his face and we all went in the reataurant and ordered food and drinks.

We talked a lot. Jayden told me that she has no problems with the fact that Connor sleeps with her and other girls. I was amazed about that. I hate the tought about Johnny sleeping with other girls except me. I kew this was selfish but I did not care.
I wanted him to be mine and I wanted myself to be his.

"And how about you Mackenzie? Are you okay with Johnny sleeping with other girls that are not you?" Jayden asked. Johnny heard his name an watched my reaktion.

I shook my head. "I think I'm not okay with that."

Jayden's eyes widened. "But he needs the freedom to do what he wants. "

"I don't need it and I don't want it neither. I'm happy with Kenzie." Johnny said.

"Oh. So you both are not just fuck friends but a thing?" Connor asked.

"We are not fuck friends." I said.

"We're dating but I wouldn't say because of that I'm not longer a player." Johnny said.

I nodded. "He's still a big player. He plays with me..."
"...in bed." Johnny finished the sentence for me with a smirk on his face.
Jayden and Connor just stared at us with mischievous smiles on their faces. I laughed.

We finished eating our food and went back to our cars.
The boys decided to go to Connor's house because his parents were not home so we were free to do whatever we wanted to do. We got back into our cars and drove away.
Johnny told me to blast "Rockstar" by Post Malone and 21 savage through the radio.
We stopped in front of a huge house and were led in by Connor. He showed us the house and we went into his room we sat down on his bed and started chatting. Johnny pulled me onto his lap and Connor pulled Jayden onto his.

We just sat there and cuddled up for a few minutes until Jayden raised her voice.

•••

ooof why did i even write this book
in the first place?