•6•

Mackenzie

•••

I ignored Lauren in thoughts and went home.
I went upstairs and straight into my room. I threw myself on the bed and started screaming into my pillow. I couldn't belive what I had just done. I kissed Johnny Orlando. I know he kissed me first but I enjoyed it and kissed back. I called the scene back in my brain. I liked the kiss it was magic but I stopped it.

Why did I stop it?

I could slap myself 'cause now I wanted, what I stopped earlier more than anything else. What happened to me? I wish I could be with him right now. I wish I could feel his body on mine again. His hot breath whispering sweet profanities in my ear and his hands touching my body everywhere. I thought I was the shy and nerdy girl and after I meet him I feel like I'm the biggest bitch in the whole world because I want something what I haven't done before.

I grabbed my phone and searched for his numer. Then I wrote.

•••

Me:
Wanna meet me
again?

Dreamboy:
Wanna end what
you started?😏

Me:
No answear to this.🤐

Dreamboy:
We will see.
Are u free tomorrow?

Me:
Yes but first I have dance.
I'll be at yours at 8 pm.

Dreamboy:
Whenever you
want beauty🔥

Me:
Stop trying to pull me
in your bed, fuckboy💦
(🔥+💦=🌬)

Dreamboy:
I will never stop trying it.
Belive me one day
I will win this fight😚

Me:
First I'll kill myself.

Dreamboy:
You know you want it.👅

•••

Oh I know I want it!

I didn't respond to this.
I could tell he was sitting on his bed, smirking to his phone right now.

"You suck Johnny Orlando." I mumbled to myself. I couldn't help but I smiled at this. I looked at the time. 8:48 pm. Holy shit I had been at Johnny's house longer than I thought. I sat down on my chair at the desk and started doing the roleplay script.

I could tell he isn't good at school maybe I should ask him. I laughed about the thought of that.

"Why are you laughing?" someone asks.

"Omg! What? No. Nothing, hehe..." I said scared.

It was Maddie. "Oh chill MiniZ. I just wanted to borrow your GUCCI belt."

"Oh umm... ok. Why do you need it, BigZ?" I asked.

"I want to wear a full GUCCI outfit tomorrow so I need your belt." she explained.

I nodded and went to my closet. I found the belt and gave it to her.

"Thanks, love ya." she hugged me.

I hugged back. "Sure, no problem."

You wonder why I have a GUCCI belt? I can tell you. I know I'm nerdy and I'm a bit shy. No one would think that I'm rich or better to say my whole family. My grandparents have their own island and my parents have a yacht. My moms sister has a mansion and stuff like that. I don't know why we are rich. Our mom didn't tell Maddie and me what she was working and I have no idea why. Maybe it's not legal?

I decided to text Lauren and tell her  was sorry for ignoring her. My behavior wasn't nice and I want to make everything okay between us. So I searched for her number.

•••

Me:
Hey Lauren.
I'm sorry for ignoring u.
I was in thoughts.😟

Heartbeat💗👭:
It's okay.
I thought you were too
upset because Johnny
did something to you.

Me:
Huh?
He did nothing to me.🤔

Heartbeat💗👭:
Are you sure?
He told me he didn't touch
you but I don't rly belive him.

Me: Lolo I'm pretty
sure. He didn't touch
me that way.

Heartbeat💗👭:
Stop. That way?
That means he did
touch you.😅

Me:
LAUREN! Just take it,
he did not touch me
okay?😡

Heartbeat💗👭:
Okay, okay sorry.
Do you have dance tomorrow?💃

Me:
Yes I have from
3 pm till 7 pm.
But I'll come to you later.

Heartbeat💗👭:
Oh no I just wanted
to know if you have dance
tomorrow. I'll be at Ruby's.👱‍♀️

Me:
Okay but I'll come
anyways.😂

Heartbeat💗👭:
Huh? I don't get It?

Me:
I'll meet with Johnny.

Heartbeat💗👭:
Oh no. Please don't do
that to me.😣

Me:
Lauren he is my friend too.

Heartbeat💗👭:
Pls tell me that was a joke,
tell me that you guys
aren't a thing.

Me:
No, we are friends.😬

Heartbeat💗👭:
Nevermind.

Me:
Ugh I gtg. See you.❤

Heartbeat💗👭:
Bye❤

•••

I took a quick shower and went to my closet to choose a night outfit. I decided to wear short grey sweatpents and just my Calvin Klein sport bra. It's summer so it's too warm to sleep with a shirt for me. I jumped into my bed and got a message.

•••

Dreamboy:
Good night beauty💖

Me:
Shut the hell up fuckboy.💋

•••

I rolled my eyes but smiled. Okay I know it's really cute that he wished  me a good night and maybe it was rude from me to write him he should shut up but I'm sure he knows it was a little joke from me and the emoji from me is saying "It's a fucking joke bro I wish you a good night too!" I shook my head and a few moments later I fell asleep.

•••

oof this took long to edit
i'm: exhausted😤