•11•

Johnny

•••

I woke up from the sun shining into my bedroom. Kenzie was laying besides me, still asleep. She looked pretty beautiful. I gently kissed her cheek and stroke her messy, brown hair.

"It's time to wake up, Kenzie." I said.
She groaned. "No, I am so exhausted because of tonight."

"I said get up, fuckgirl!" I shook her.

"And I said no, fuckboy!" she pushed me a little away.

"How can I get you awake? Shall I fuck you early in the morning?" I asked smirking.

"Oh no please not! I'm so tired, Johnny." she pleaded.

She turned around and pushed her face into the pillow. Slowly I sat up and began to tickle her without warning. She screamed.

"No Johnny, please not. Johnny stop it, please!" she pleaded once again.

"Then get up, you stubborn girl." I said.

She groaned again. "No, just if you make me some pancakes with chocolate syrup."

"I won't do that, Kenz." I answered.

"And why not? Huh?" she asked.

"Because I'm not a gentlemen, okay? I don't care about others." I said.

She rolled her eyes and smirked at me.
She began to laugh and I didn't know why the hell she did it.

"That is such a freaking lie, John." she laughed.

"Damn it's not, Mackenzie Frances Ziegler." I told her.

She smirked. "But you did take care of me. Remember I was a virgin and you were so gently and careful to not hurt me."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes and there will be no second time. The next time I'll show you what it means to fuck with me."

She smiled. "I was hoping you would say that. I won." she replied.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kissed back and bit her bottom lip for entrance. She opemed her mouth and I slipped my tongue in. She tried to turn me around but I didn't let her. I wanted the control now. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them nex to her head onto the pillow. I realized that we still were naked and the imagination made me extremely horny.

"Whoa, Johnny I said no morning sex, okay?" she said giggling.

"Sure? Yeah, sorry it was just... I remembered we still were naked under the blanket." I said.

She grinned. "Do you have your own bathroom?"

"Yes I have, honey. Do you want to go shower?" I asked.

"First I want breakfast. Pleaseeee, Johnny boo!" she made big dog eyes.

I shook my head. "Ugh, fine. Let's go downstairs."

We hopped out of the bed. I put on my bathrobe and gave Mackenzie another one.
She pulled it on and we went downstairs in the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed the pancakes from yesterday.