•19•

Johnny

•••

We spent tht whole day just at home, watching netflix. Later that day we got into my car and I drove her home.

"It was really nice today, Johnny." she said.
"Yeah, so I see you tomorrow in school, I guess." I said.
She nodded. "Yes, I love you."
"I love you too, baby." I kissed her and she kissed me back.

Like every time when I kiss her it was a pretty big risk, so I pulled away and she went into the house. I waved her a last goodbye and went back into my car. The drive was silent and when I arrived at my house I got out of the car and went inside.

I went upstairs and heard some noises. I knew these noises just too well and they came straight from Lauren's room. I thought for a moment whether it would be
a stupid idea to just burst in there, but seriously? My little sister has something sick with a guy in it and that's absolutely not okay!

Just a few seconds later I regretted it that I bursted into the room.
Normally it isn't a problem for me to see people having sex, but first of all, that was my little sister! And second of all, the guy who was with Lauren, was one of my best friends and I never thought he would fuck my little sister.

"What the fuck! How could you do that to her, Carson!" I screamed.

•••

bro this chapter is so
short