•5•

Johnny

•••

I stared into her eyes.
I saw the desire in her eyes. The confusion about it and the realization, that she played with the fire and liked it. I just stared at her. She stared back and swallowed. Soon she'd be swallowing my c- nvm.

"Are you afraid of me?" I asked her.
She shook her head heavily. "No, I'm not."

"What is it then?"

"I tryed to hate you because you are a player. But all your secrets let me become curios and now I think I want to know them... all of them." she stuttered.

I thought about it. She wants to know all my secrets does that includie dirty secrets?

"What about all my wishes?" I asked her seriously.

"Johnny, I don't think this is a good idea." she tryed to stop me. But I ignored her.

I pushed the plates away and pressed her to the floor. I kissed her and she kissed back. It felt so good. I pushed my hand under her shirt.

She is so thin and warm.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. I opened her
bra but she immediately stopped me.

"Johnny this is not a good idea, I can't do this." she said.

"Why?" I asked her.

She stared at me. "I... I don't know."

"There is no reaseon to stop baby." I whispered.

"Yes but, I don't know." she said confused.

I answeared. "Yes you know. You liked it. I see it in your eyes."

She looked at me for a long time. "I think I'm not ready for this."

I got of off her and sat down. She got up and sat down, then she closed her bra.

"Can we just forget this little thing?" she asked.

"I could never forget you baby." I smirked.

I looked at her body again. She blushed and looked away. I lifted up her chin and kissed her passionately. She he couldn't resist my kiss and kissed back, but soon after we pulled away.

"Do you want to go home?" I asked.

"It's going to be late and I think I better should go." she answered. I nodded and she grabbed her stuff.

I brought her to the door. "I see you tomorrow." she smiled a bit.

I wanted to kiss her once again but she turned around and walked away. Lauren then came across the street and wanted to talk to Kenzie but she ignored her, she seemed deep ib thoughts. Lauren looked confused. When she looked at me, the confusion got lost and angrr crept up her face.

"John Vincent Orlando! What did you just do to her?" she yelled.

"What! I did nothing!" I raised my hands.

"She ignored me after the day with you. You did something to her!" she said.

"Lauren it's not my fault that she ignored you." I tried to say, but she interrupted me and slapped me acrossthe face.

"Tell me Johnny! Tell me the truth! Did you stick your fucking dick in her?" she screamed, ready to punch me again.

"No Lauren I didn't! And if I had I wouln't tell you, because it's not your business you rat!"

"You better tell me the truth! If I find out something else, then i swear to god, i will kill you!" with that she hurried inside the house.

Ugh why does she think that I just want to have sex with girls?

I went back to my room and pulled of my clothes, then I took a quick shower.
Warm water ran down my skin. I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes again when I heard Lauren coming in my room. I wrapped a towel around my hips and went out of the bathroom and back in to my own room. Lauren screamed and turned away.

"Johnny, put some clothes on!"

"What are you doing in my room Lauren?" I asked.

"I, umm... I'm searching my black Snipes sweater. Both sweaters, yours and mines
are black so I think Mom gave you my sweater." she lied.

"Whatever. Did you find it?" I rolled my eyes.

She showed me her hands. "Obviously I didn't find it John."

"Never call me John again!" I yelled at her. "It's just Kenzie's nickname for me!"

Lauren's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh you like her. Omg!"

"No I did not. I just want her because she is hot." I lied.

Lauren laughed. "This is such a big fat lie. I see it in your eyes. This time it's different. Treat her right Johnny or you'll get punishment from your little sister."

"Fine can you go now?" I asked.

Without another word she ran back into her own room. I shook my head. Please don't let her tell it anyone and especially not Kenz. That would be horrible. The player who loves a nerd.

Wait do you even love her Johnny?

I sat on my bed and heard a weird noise. I stood up and sat down again. There was the noise again. I looked at my bed. There was laying a little piece of paper. I turned it around. On it were small numbers.

Mackenzie Ziegler's phone number! That couldn't be real, could it?

Very nervous I saved her number in my Iphone.
I could scream and jump like Lauren if she would meet Shawn Mendes on the streets. I was so freaking happy. It was awkward to me.

I swiched into my pyjama and watched my favourite series. Suddenly I got a message. I looked at my screen. A simple question plopped up.

Babygirl ❤💦
wanna meet me again?

•••

ok update i'm still motivated
current time 10:18 pm