•14•

Mackenzie

•••

After we got out of the shower, I checked my phone and had a new message.

•••

Jojo💛🎀:
Abby is calling for a
quick dance meet in
half an hour.

Me👑:
Is it a problem if I bring
a boy with me just today?

Jojo💛🎀:
I don't think so.
Who is it?😏

Me👑: Johnny.😇

Jojo💛🎀:
Wait Johnny Orlando?!😱

Me👑:
Umm...
yes is that a problem ?

Jojo💛🎀:
Is he your lover?

Me👑:
I don't think so.
I asked you something.😂

Jojo💛🎀:
It's just that every
girl will be around him.

Me👑:
I think he can protect himself.

Jojo💛🎀:
Why are you with him
and are you with him right now?

Me👑:
Yes I am bc of the
theater assignment.😘

Jojo💛🎀:
Ok nevermind,
see you later.💕

Me👑:
Okay, bye Jojo with the bowbow.❤
Ly💘

•••

"Why is she asking so many questions?" Johnny asked.

"Did you read the whole conversation?" I asked and he nodded.

"So you don't think that I'm your lover?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

I smirked. "I'm pretty sure you are but I don't really know and I couldn't tell Jojo that I did these things with you. She would probably die."

"She would. Just because she would never think that you are such a slut." he said.

"Yeah okay I get it. Let's go we need about 15 minutes to the ALDC studio." I anwered.

We went to the studio and like Jojo said, every girl, except me and Jojo, was around Johnny. That remembered me that he was such a big player and I realized that he would never feel anything more for me like I did. Never.

Wait what? Do I feel more for him.

No.

No...

No!!!

I just sat there and didn't listen to what Abby told us. I thought about what would happen if Johnny had enough of me. He would throw me away like thrash on the street and he would ask himself why he slept with a damn nerd.
Suddenly a hand touched my shoulder. I flinched away but it was just Johnny.

"Whoa chill. It's just me. Normally you like it when I touch you." he smirked.

"Shush Johnny!" I whispered.

He laughed. "If it would be my choise, I would tell everyone that I'm with you."

"That you are with me?" I asked.

"Yes, like right now. I like it when I'm with you and I don't want these moments to end." he responded to me.

I giggled. "Just the moments when we are naked, right?"

"No. I mean every moment, like this one." he looked at me with a honest look.

I looked away. "I like these moments too and of course I like you."

"I like you too." then he lifted up my chin and kissed me on the lips.

Suddenly it was as quiet as no one would be here. Slowly I looked around. To shocked to say something. Why did he just kiss me in front of all these peoples and the cameras? Eveyone in the room stared at us. Jojo looked the most confused.

"What?" Johnny asked. "Have you never seen two people kissing before?" Without an answer everyone hurried to left the studio.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him.

He just looked at me. "Because I really like you and I don't want to hide that from anyone. Especially not from you Mackenzie."

That let melt my heart. "I like you too Johnny. I really like you. But let me ask you a question, okay?" He nodded.

"Do you just like me just because of my body or do you like me as the person I am?"

•••

almost half of the book sigh