•24•

Mackenzie

•••

It was so indescribable embarrassing!
Why the hell was it so obvious? Or the main question is: Why did everyone understand what he meant with "... and then I want to forget about it." Oh lord I'm so done, right now.

I did my last few classes and then caught up with Johnny to go home. He stood next to the parking lot and was on his phone. When he saw me coming his mood lightened up and he gave me a big smile. I smiled back and to be honest, I don't think whatever he wanted to tell me could be so bad that I really don't like him anymore.

I went over to him and let me pull into a long hug. It felt, like he felt really bad about what happened. When I wanted to pull away he didn't let me go and hugged me just more tighter than before.

"Johnny, I need fresh air please." I said, gasping for air.

"Oh, ummm... yeah. I'm sorry, babe." he answered and scratched the back of his neck.

"No, I'm fine. Johnny, what's going on with you? You are really not yourself today." I said worried.

He sighed. "I wanted to talk about that with you. Just if we can talk in your house."

I nodded. "Sure, okay then let's go, John come on boy"

I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me. "Come, Johnny!

"Yeah okay, I'm coming babe." he laughed.

"That's not funny, fuckboy. I'm worried about you and you do this shit to me." I rolled my eyes and turned around with crossed arms.

"Ugh... I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?" he asked me and hugged me from behind.

I smirked. "I can only forgive you if you do your job well..." I made a dramatic pause and then said "... If you know what I mean."

"I promise it, okay?" he asked with a big smirk on his face.

"Keep your promise Mister." I said and laughed.

Then we went over to my car. I already said that I'm rich so yeah, I have such a great car. It's a Lamborghini Aventador in black and white. Johnny loves my car. I could swear he is pretty addicted with it and jealous too, but whatever. I grabbed into my pocket and took out the keys for the car. I threw them over to Johnny. With a dump noise it flew against his chest and he quickly grabbed it before it could fall on the ground. His eyes widened and a big smile crept on his face.

"You can thank me later, fuckboy." I said and took a seat in the passenger seat.

"Oh believe me Kenzie, I will." he said and jumped into the car.

"Hell, Johnny! You are so obsessed with my car." I said and rolled my eyes at him.

He couldn't stop smiling. "Yeah, I'm addicted. I love your car. Can I marry it?"

I laughed. "I thought you love me and not the car."

"Don't worry Kenz, I love you more then any car in this world, I promise." he said.