•27•

Johnny

•••

I walked back downstairs and placed my lazy butt on the Zieglers couch in their living room. I swear I'm going to make my promise to Mackenzie reality. This brat did not believe me so I have to teach her a lesson. But whatever. I felt my phone in my back pocket vibrating and took it out.  I got a message from Jacob, one of my best friends. He used to be a player who hooks up with any girl, like me, but he changed since he started dating Millie Bobby Brown.
As anyone can see, even the bad boys or also named, players can find their real loves and change for them. Jacob for Millie, Hayden for Annie and I for Mackenzie.

Jacob🤘😈: Eyoo, what's up Bro?✌

Me😎: Nothing, haven't talked to you as much as usual lately.🤔

Jacob🤘😈: Yeah, I'm going to throw a party at my house tonight, wanna come?🤗

Me😎: Sure! Can I bring my girlfriend, Mackenzie? 😍

Jacob🤘😈: I knew you would come, you never miss any party, sure you can bring her.

Me😎: Thanks man, we'll be there around 8:00 pm.

Jacob🤘😈: Kk, see you both then!🖐

Me😎: Bye then!👋

Then I went upstairs again. When I reached the door I knocked it. From inside the room I could hear a fearful squeak from Kenzie. Then everything went quiet and she didn't make a sound. I rolled my eyes.

"Kenz, babe! Come please open the door, I won't do anything to you by now. We got to go to the mall and buy some clothes for Jacobs party tonight." I yelled.

Footsteps came near the door. "How do I know, you are not lying?"

Without saying something I sent her a screenshot of mine and Jacobs messages.

"Aahhh! We are going to a party and first we go shopping!" she screamed while she unlocked the door and stepped out of the room just to hugg me tightly.

I laughed. "Yeah so get your lazy butt down the stairs and into my car."

I couldn't look fast enough and she was already in my car. How fast can girls be if they are going to go shopping? Are they all like 'The Flash' or something?

A few minutes later I hopped into my car and connected my phone with the car to play some music. I gave my phone to Kenz so she could choose some songs.
She decided to make a playlist, the name was kinda creativ.

Kenzie's fancy car ride playlist:

Never be the same (Camila Cabello)
Call out my Name (The Weekend)
Heartless (Madison Beer)
Ocean Eyes (Billie Eillish)
Silence (Khalid)
Finesse (Bruno Mars x Cardi B)
Rockstar (Post Malone)
Ring (Cardi B x Kehlani)
Think before I talk (Astrid S)
Japan (Famous Dex)

We heard the whole playlist until we pulled up at the mall, my babe gave me my phone back and I put it back into my back pocket. Then we went in a few stores and Mackenzie tried on a bunch of dresses.

We decided to buy a white dress and then we left the store. We grabbed both a Starbucks and headed back to my car. We drove off and when we got back home Mackenzie went upstairs to do her hair and makeup. When she was finish and it was already 7:25 pm. I couldn't breathe. She looked amazing, beautiful and I've never seen someone so beautiful before.

"You look amazing!" I said.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." she answered.

I laughed. "Nahh I'm just wearing some black things, the only good thing is that your white dress matches perfect with my black clothes."

"At least something." she said and laughed with me.

"Come on babe, let's go or we'll miss Jacob's party." I said and dragged her out of the house into my car.

"Oh wait John, can we take my car, because it's black and white like our clothes?" she asked.

"Sure why not." I simply said and we changed cars.

"I drive!" she yelled and sat in the drivers seat.

Then we drove off and hurried to my best friends party But little did we know that this will not be as funny as we thought.

•••

i'm happy to soon finish
editing this crap