•18•

Mackenzie

•••

I felt smooth lips all over my face. I was awake but afraid if it would stop if I was open my eyes so I let them shut. The lips went down to my jawline and on my neck. I knew this person was Johnny. He was the only person who was that good in kissing.

"Come on I know you are awake." he whispered.

"No, I'm sleeping. Don't you see that?" I asked with a smile on my lips.

He kissed me on the lips. "Why are you not opening your eyes for me? Am I too beautiful for your eyes?"

I nodded. "You are. Every bad boy is just beautiful."

"So you would say Connor is beautiful?" he asked horrified.

I giggled. "Sure but not as beautiful and hot as you."

He sighed. "I'm a lucky man."

We were just laying there for - it felt like hours.
Johnny, still kissing me, but now my whole body. Am I just thinking that, or can't he get enogh of me? I hadn't open my eyes a second time after our little conversation. It was a womderful day, sunny sky, white clouds, a little brise and twittering birds.
Everything was perfect until Connor and Jayden rushed into the room.

"Guys! Come on! Get up, it's Monday! We have school today!" they shouted.

"Come on Kenzie it's time to get ready!" Jayden wanted to grab my hand but I flinched.

"Jayden, we are still naked under the blanket." I said an looked to Johnny.

He nodded. "Yeah and I think we're going to skip school today."

"You can't do that! You have to go." Connor said horrified and shocked.

"Umm... we can and we are going to do. I thought you were a bad boy?" I said.

Connor shook his head. "Look, I may be a player but I'm not like Johnny."

"Yeah Kenz. Connor isn't skipping school and he will never do that." Johnny spoke.

I rolled my eyes. "But we are, aren't we?"
Johnny nodded to me.

"Fine but we will go. Don't forget to close the door behind you." Jayden said.

Then they went away and we heard the door closing

"Yeah, so what do you want to do, Johnny boy?" I asked him. I was really bored.

"I don't know. Let's just go and have a shower." he said.

"Uhmm... Johnny we are still at Connor's house. We probably should go home. " I said.

Johnny nodded. "Okay, put on your clothes and then let's go to my house.

My parents are just coming home tomorrow."
I smiled. "Fine."

I put on the now dried underwear on and my dress from yesterday over it. When Johnny was finish too we hopped into his car and drove back to his house. We arrived quickly and he led me out of the car and opened the house door for me. I got inside and kicked my high-heels away. We went straight upstairs and pulled our clothes of off us again. We went into the big shower together.

Like the last time Johnny stood behind me. I searched for a good water temperatur.
Before I could just finish, Johnny wrapped his arms around my waist and lay his head on my shoulder. He started kissing my neck and down to my shoulder. I lay my head back to give him more space. Everything what he did to me was magic. I felt his hands moving closer to my lower body. I just let him do what he wanted.

I felt every inch of his body on my back. His muscles, his arms, his belly and all the other things. I felt that irresistible lust again. The feeling that everything in my whole body screams for his touch. This boy made me completely and irrevocably, totally crazy. I had not noticed that I started moaning. I had been so in thoughts that I did not realized that Johnny massaged my breasts. Time passed and Johnny brought back this incredible, wonderful tingling in me again and again and again. It all made me extremely horny and so I decided to pleade to Johnny.

I just said this one word "Please." and he understood.

I did not know how he did it because he stood right behind me, but he slowly slid two fingers into me and played with my clit. Without annoying me one more time, he fingered me to orgasm. It was indescribable and woderful.

We finished our shower and Johnny put on black sweatpants and an orange sweater.
Then I went to Laurens room an nocked the door.

"Hey, Lauren." I said.

"Mackenzieeee!" Lauren hugged me.

I hugged her too. "Can you borrow me some sweatpants and a sweater?"

"Sure!" she said and went to her closet. "You can pick this grey pants and this red sweater. Are you okay with that?"

I nodded. "That's perfect. Thank you so much Lolo."

I wanted to go but Lauren stopped me one more time.

"Kenzie I have these Adidas Nmd sneaker. They are too big for me. If you want them and if they fit, then you can have them." she said.

"Oh, thank you Lolo!" I said and put on the sneakers. They were perfect.

I said goodbye to Lauren and went back into Johnny's room. He was already waiting for me. When I walked in he gave me a look like:

"You know that your outfit is hot and you know it's hard for me to not touch you,
so please don't make me crazy!"

•••

this ending was weird sorry