•12•

Mackenzie

•••

"So this song is my original. I named it 'The Most'." Johnny said.

I smiled. "I'm sure it'll be great."
He smiled and started.

"You know that you don't ever have to feel like no one's on your side,
just say the word and I'll be racing over clocking 95.
I know exactly how it feels when no one else will take the time,
cause baby life is too short
and you're too important to lose, yeah."

"Anything you ever need, I'll do the most for you.
You just leave it up to me, I'll do the most for you."

"Girl I've been thinking about you all the day long,
I can't find the words so I wrote you this song,
so anything you ever need,
I'll do the most for you."

"Girl I know that you've been hurting,
but it don't have to stay that way.
You should know that I am different,
cause with your heart I'm not gonna play."

"I'm here by your side through the day and the night,
I still got your back when you're wrong when you're right.
It's just you and me and it feels so right."

"Anything you ever need,
I'll do the most for you.
You just leave it up to me,
I'll do the most for you."

"Girl I've been thinking about you all the day long,
I can't find the words so I wrote you this song,
so anything you ever need,
I'll do the most for you."

He finished the song and looked at me. I smiled at him.

"That was awesome, Johnny. I love this song." I said.

"Thank you, Kenz. That means much to me." he answered.

"Do you have more songs? More originals?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes, I have. But let's talk about you."

I cringed. "What do you want to know, huh?"

"Tell me about your dancing. You are at ALDC! That is so expensive. Are you at this series? Dance Moms?" he asked.

I took a deep breathe. "Okay so I'm dancing since I'm 5 years old and I know that ALDC is very expensive but, umm... you should know. My family is rich. I don't know why, my mom never told us why and I'm rich too. It's because of my dancing. And yes, I'm in the TV and I'm at dance competitions."

His jaw dropped. "Your family is rich. And you too? Why did no one knows that?"
"It's because I'm a nerd and no one cares about me. And no one is interested in my life or in what I am doing." I said.

He shook his head. "I'm interested in your life and in your dancing."

"Thank you Johnny." I answered.

"Would you show me the solo you got yesterday?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Nope, you'll have to wait until the day it's on TV."

He thought about it, then he smirked. "And would you dance for me if I give you something, that you can't resist?"

My body started tingling. "What are you thinking about Mr. Orlando?"

"What about this? You need two people for it. It's like you would do sports. You can do it like everywhere and it feels awesome. And last, if you are not careful you could get pregnant." he smirked.

I whispered in his ear. "I think I changed my mind."

He smiled. I stood up and pulled out my phone and connected it with Johnny's music box. I searched for the song and started it. The box spoke.

"Connected with 'Kenzie's Iphone'. Starting song 'Do it to it' by Cherish'."

I went in the middle of the room and started dancing. I was too concentrated on my dancing to notice the surprise in Johnny's eyes.
I finished the dance and saw Johnny with wide opened eyes.  I smiled at him. I was proud of myself, I did a great job and he liked it.
I went to him and sat onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and
I kissed him. He stopped the kiss.

"Mackenzie, Lauren is at home." he said.
I looked at him. "That isn't a problem. My mom isn't at home and Maddie too."

"Are you sure Kenz? I told you that I will not be that careful like yesterday." he asked.

"If I wouldn't be sure, I wouldn't invite you to my house." I answered his question.

He shook his head. "I thought you were a little nerd. But obviously you are
such a pretty demanding bitch, aren't you?"

"Obviously you think way too much mister 'I think before I do something'." I said.

He grinned. "That was sassy. I think I should teach you how to behave towards me."

I smirked at him. "Try it Mr. Bad Boy."

He smirked. "Let's go."

We went downstairs and took our stuff. Lauren was sitting in the kitchen and stared at us. I could tell she knows where we were about to go. Johnny grabbed his key and we went to my house. He stood it front of it and looked at it. I smiled and led him in. He couldn't believe that I was living in this big house.

I went upstairs and let Johnny alone. A few moments later he yelled after me.  I told him to go upstairs and then straight through the hallway to the last door at the right. After about 40 seconds he went into my room and his eyes widened. My room has much places to do inappropriate things.

He looked at all my golden trophies, which I had won at dance competitions, most of them labeled with number one. Then he walked to my photo wall. He saw photos of Brynn and me, Annie and me, Ruby, Nadia and me or me and Lauren and one photo from ALDC with all ALDC members at the moment.

I didn't want to interrupt this moment so I sat down on my bed and waited for him. After a while I got bored so I took off my cropped sweater and threw it on the floor in front of him. He turned around and smirked.

"You really want what I promised you for dancing in front of me, right?" he asked.

I nodded.

He went through the room to me. "I would never break a promise Ms. 'I need sex'."

I layed my right hand on his chest and let it wander down to his pants. I felt his breath hitching and I knew I would finally get more from what I wanted.

•••

i'm not tired i'm not tited
I'M NOT TIRED