•29•

Johnny

•••

Mackenzie and I were about to meet up with Jacob and Millie at Jacob's party.
When we found them, they were in a little make out session.
They saw us and immetadly pulled away, we ignored it. Suddenly Kenzie and Millie started screaming. They hugged each other and Kenzie started to tell Millie everything that she missed.

"Bro, how are you doing?" Jacob asked me.

"I've never been doing better." I said, it sounded really cliché.

Jacob grinned. "So, she is your girlfriend, right?"

I nodded. "Yes, what about you and Millie? Just friends with benefits?"

"Nah, we are dating too." he said.

"Then, congratulations?" I answered.

He laughed. "Thanks, but let's come to the important stuff."

"What do you mean with important stuff?" I asked while I saw the girls walking away.

"I mean, did you both already had sex?" he asked pretty directly.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "What a dumb question, of course, Jacob!"

"Oh, little John's still a bad boy. And ow many times?" he asked while we made our way to grab some drinks.

"Five times, any time was indescribable. The last time was this morning." I said smirking.

Jacob grinned mischievous. "Anything more I should know?"

"Today she was a rude brat and when I ran after her, she locked herself in her bedroom. I told her, if she wouldn't open the fucking door, I would fuck her so hard that she can't walk anymore when I'm done with her, but now we are here." I said.

"That is actually, really good to know." he said like a creep.

I was confused and asked. "Why the hell is that good to know for you?"

"Because then I can do your job, Johnny." suddenly he pushed me backwards and I fell on the ground in another room. The door slammed and got locked, obviously by Jacob.

"WHAT THE FUCK? JACOB LET ME OUT! WHO DO YOU THINK ARE YOU?" I screamed.

"JACOB!!! OBEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!" he did not aswer.

I slammed my fist against the door. "FUCK!"

No, no, no. That can't be happening right now. And why is this fucking room here?

I realized that I was in a bathroom. Oh seriously, the bathroom? Why couldn't he have pushed me in any other room? Why exactly the bathroom?
Then there was another thing that I realized.

"That is actually, really good to know." he said like a creep.

I was confused and asked. "Why the hell is that good to know for you?"

"Because then I can do your job, Johnny."

Jacob will try to fuck Mackenzie, my girlfriend. Althought he has his own girlfriend.
But why the hell does this pervert boy want especially Mackenzie? I sat in this bathroom for I don't know how long. It felt like forever. The only thing I could think about Jacob raping Mackenzie... and I couldn't do anything to save her, because I'm locked in this damn bathroom.