•22•

Mackenzie

•••

I got up at 6:00 this morning and took a quick shower before I picked out my outfit for the day. I stood in front of my closet like 15 minutes before I had choosen an outfit.
I decided to wear something what's less the nerdy Mackenzie and more the
self confident girl who has, by the way, Johnny Orlando as her Boyfriend, althought
he is a freaking, annoying, selfish and hot player. But whatever, I don't care anymore.
It was a long time ago, I had decided to trust him and I don't regret it.

At 7:30 I went through the door and outside the house.
Then I called Johnny, to remind him that I told him, I would prove him that I can
be more then just the nerdy, little girl. I searched for his number.

"Hey Babe." he said.

"Morning fuckboy." I fired with a high pitched voice.

"Yeah, I love you too Kenz." he mumbled.

I grinned, someone's tired. "Sorry, I'm just in a good mood right now."

"Yeah, shall I pick you up?" he asked.

"No, I'm on my way. I just wanted to remind you that I'll show you from now on, that I'm not just a nerdy, shy girl." I told him.

"Kenz, you don't have to do that, I'm fine with you being the nerd, except in my presence. I mean when you are with me then it feels like there is no shy girl." he said.

That let melt my heart. "Oh my lord, Johnny that was too sweet from you."

"It's the truth, I guess." he answered.

I smiled. " Okay, umm... see you in a bit. I'll wait in front of the school, bye Babe."

"Bye darling." he said through the phone and then we hung up.

I went the rest of my way to school and fell in thoughts. What if he doesn't like my outfit for today? What if he doesn't like me anymore when I'm not shy? What if the populars don't accept me? What if everyone thinks I'm a slut? Nobody should ever know that we had sex. If someone finds it out, we are so dead. Suddenly I bumped into a boys chest. Damn that was hard.

"What the hell! Ouch, look where you are walking!" I shouted and hold my head.

"I'm sorry Babe, but you didn't see me standing there." he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Johnny? Oh I'm so sorry." I said emberassed and blushed.

"Nah, everything is fine. Are you okay?" Johnny asked.

I nodded slowly. "Yeah, my head just hurts a little. Your chest is very hard."

"Yeah, umm..." he smirked.

I was confused. "What? What is it, Johnny?"

His smirk grew bigger. "I just... my thoughts got a little dirty when you said 'hard'."

I rolled my eyes whe I realized what he meant. "Not now."

"What about later?" he hugged me thighter.