•8•

Mackenzie

•••

I woke up early this morning because I had dance lessons today. I mean okay they are from 3 pm till 7 pm but I was so excited because today
Abby would finally announce the solo dancers.
I hope I will get a solo. Whether it would be the hip-hop solo or not was important to me. I love hip-hop and if I would get another solo, that wouldn't be nice. But if I get another solo I'll have to deal with it.

I went into my bathroom and took a long shower. The warm water ran down my skin and at last to the foor.

I hopped off the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. Then I straightened my hair and it took me 20 minutes because they were wet. After this I put on my make up. I used concealer and foundation. Over this I put some powder and a bit blush. I put on a natural nude eye make up and mascara. I did my eyebrows and this time they looked good. I highlited my cheekbones, my nose, under my eyebrows and a bit my chin. Last I put on bloodred lipstick.
The lipstick name was diamond althought it was red.

With the towel around my body I went to my walk-in closet. It would be the best if I wear my dance clothes till after the dance lessons so I don't have to change any clothes. I choosed a short black sports pants. They were very short they ended just a few centimeter under my butt. I combined it with a pink crop top hoodie that ended just below my sport bra. Okay this outfit was quite short at all but when I was dancing it was always so warm. So fuck that shit, anyways.
Then I put on some black socks and my NIKE sport shoes.

I went downstairs and straight into the diningroom. Mom gave me some pancakes.
Did I said I love pancakes? Anyways, I do. I watched an episode "Game of Thrones" and then another one. Mom came in again to pick me up for dance. The time was passing quicker then I thought. It was 2:45 pm.

Mom left me in front of the ALDC studio and drove away. I walked inside and saw Jojo.
"Hey Jojo with the bowbow." I said. (kween ugh lmao)

She turned her head and smiled. "Hey Queen. Today's the day, right. I'm sure you'll get a solo."

"I hope so." I said. "What kind of solo do you want?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know. I just hope that I'll get a solo, haha!" Jojo laughed.

I laughed with her. "I hope to get the hip-hop solo."

"Mackenzie, I'm sure you'll get this one. You are perfect for this." she smiled and walked away. I love her she is so nice.

The others arrived at the studio.
First Kalani came then Kendall and Nia, Brynn followed. Chloe went in a few moments later. Brooke and Paige came with their moms.
Elliana and Lilliana came after them. We were complete. Just one person was missing.
Abby Lee Miller. She went inside.

"So butterflies all of you are going to dance the solo and in the end I'm going to tell you who got a solo, okay?" she asked. We all nodded.

"Fine so first we are going to dance 'People's Choise' let's start with... Kendall, Jojo, Kalani, Paige, Mackenzie, Elliana, Lilliana,
Brooke, Nia, Brynn and Chloe."

She clapped her hands, the music starts and we gave Kendall space to dance. Two hours later we finished dancing and Abby started to tell us

who got a solo and who not. I was so excited.

" 'People's Choise' goes to Kendall. 'Prom Queen' goes to Jojo. 'Say something Say anything' goes to Kalani. 'Timeless' goes to Nia. 'Winner Takes it All' goes to Brynn. 'Lizzie Borden' goes to Chloe."
She clapped her hands. She alway clappes her hands.