•13•

Johnny

•••

She let her hand wander down to my pants very gently. I felt my breath hitching and I could tell she smiled because she won. She wanted to have sex again and now she's about to get it.

I pushed her onto the bed and pulled my shirt off. She was about to take hers of by herself but I rushed over her amd pinned her hands nexto her head onto the bed.

"I'm doing this, Miss Ziegler." I said in a harsh voice. But she didn't listened to me and tried to pull her wrists out of my hands.

"Johnny, that hurts. Let me go." she said.

"It's just hurting because you are fighting against it." I made clear.
She wanted to win this and tried even more to fight against it. "Johnny, please. Let me go!" she pleaded.

I let my hands away from her wrists.
She looked at me. I took her shirt off of her and it ripped a bit.

"Don't worry, I'm going to buy you a new one, baby." I mumbled.

I unclipped her bra and threw it away like her shirt. I can't belive I'm so a lucky man. This girl is so beautiful and hot. I picked up one of her breasts and sucked at it wich made her moan like crazy. Shit it makes me so horny when she is moaning. Then I decided to pull her jeans off of her and after hers mine. We both breathed very fast. I stared at her.

I slid her panties off and threw them away. She was so wet. But that made me just more horny than I was anyways.

She grabbed under her pillow. Then she gave me a condom. I pulled my underwear off of me and put it on. I got on top of her and slid my dick in her without a warning. It was something different but she let me do whatever I wanted.
She moved with me.  We changed positions again and I sat her on top of me and let her do the work.  She moved her hips with my hands on them, holding them. We moaned, damn shit that feels so good. I love this feeling like nothing else except one thing.

What is this 'one thing'?

"Oh fuck, Johnny!" she moaned.

"What's My Name?" I asked under my moans.

"Johnny!" she moaned my name loud.
I love it when she is doing that.

"Good girl." I said and fucked her harder.

"I'm gonna cum-"

But I didn't want her to so I pulled my dick out of her. I lifted her up and pressed her against the wall. It made a loud noise but she didn't say a thing. She wrapped her legs around my hips and her hands around my neck.
I went forth and back again and moved even faster than before. Her back was pushed against the wall a several more times. That would give her a bunch of blue spots at her body. But it didn't seem like she noticed it and so I simply didn't care.

We both came at the same time. Then I carried her back and put her down on the bed. I went into her bathroom and put the condom into the trash.
Then I went back and flopped besides her. She let me touch her everywere. Her eyes where closed and her breath was quiet. We hadn't a blanket over us so I could stare at her while I was touching her. Did I say she is so beautiful.

I touched her jawline and let my hand travel over her collarbone to her breasts and over her body to her hip bones and deeper. She smiled.
I couldn't resist this wonderful lips and kissed her.

"Hmm... why so gently today?" she asked me.

"It's just that I can't resist your lips." I answered.

She leaned in. "And I can't resist yours."

I grinned. "If you can't resist my kiss, how about ypu kiss me?"

And so she began to kiss me. The kiss got deeper and she let my tongue into her mouth.

Then we took a shower but a shower like normal ones, just together. She began to sing her favourite song called 'Let go'. The song sounded very familiar.

•••

mkay i'm still awake