•25•

Johnny

•••

I disapeared into Mackenzie's bathrom and followed her explanation, where I could find some condoms.

"In my bathroom. Left wall, first cupboard, open it and they are in the the top drawer, in the very back corner on the right."

But I did not find any condoms and so I opened some other drawers but there were still no condoms. It all took way too much time so I decided to go back to Kenzie. She lay on top of the blankets and waited for me. I crawled on top of her and kissed her. She bit her lip in expectation .

"Sooo... My baby does not have her fertile days, am I right?" I asked and prayed for her replying with the simple word 'no'.

"Why are you asking? Is there any problem?" she asked suspiciously and with narrowed eyes.

I just shook my head and said. "Nah, everything is fine. There are just no more condoms in the drawer, but that shouldn't be a problem.

She nodded. "Yeah, you are probably right. Let's focus on the stuff that's more important."

I grinned at this hidden please of her to finally fuck her. So I began to stroke my hand from her chin down to her womanhood and kissed her. My tongue entered her mouth and I bit her lower lip. I felt her hot breath and her chest against mine while she breathed very fast. I knew exactly wich effect I had on her.

Then I kissed all the way down from her jawline, to her collarbone, over her breasts and her belly, to her pussy. I pushed her legs apart and stuck my tongue into her. She gasped and tried to suppress a moan. During that she grabbed the blankets under us and squeezed them
in between her fingers.

But in didn't work out and after a few moments, she moaned like crazy. After I finished eating her out, I got back to her face and she immetadly smashed her lips onto mine. She held my face with her hands while she kissed me. I felt her licking over my upper lip and over my lower lip. Her hands wrapped around my neck and our naked bodys against each others.

"Oh Johnny, wait. I had planned a girlsnight with Lauren, but now I don't know what to do." she said.

"Okay so I think it's the best if you tell her that you are sick and can't come to the
girls night and I will call Hayden and ask him to give me an alibi. I also will call Lauren and then tell her I'm staying at Haydens." I said and so we did.

Mackenzie called Lauren and told her that she is sick and I first called Hayden to make sure that he gives me an alibi. Then I dialed Laurens number and told her I'm at Haydens and wish her and Kenz much fun at their girls night. I acted surprised when she told me that Kenzie couldn't come over tonight because she was sick.

After this, both, Mackenzie and I got to sleep. She rested her head against my chest.
I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

•••

"We are in a group." I said.
"I know...." she answered.

"Johnny, I don't think this is a good idea."
she tryed to stop me, but I ignored her.

She leaned in and kissed me.
"Are you sure you want this." I asked again.
Once more she nodded.

"Do you just like me just because of my body or do you
like me as the person I am?" she asked.
" I love you." I said.

"Hey Babe." I said.
"Morning fuckboy." she answered.

"So, you wanna forget about it?" she smirked.
"Yes, I really want." I grinned back.

•••

I was woken up by my girl, while she pecked my lips. I kissed her and pulled her on top of me so she sat onto my lap. She leaned down and went on kissing me.
While she did that, I felt her hands moving lightly over my naked upper body.
I spinned her around and lay on top of her. Then I kissed her jawline and her neck.
I stroke her hair away and placed my lips on her neck, near her shoulder and kissed it. After a few seconds of sucking at the place, Kenzie had a purple hickey.

"Actually, it looks pretty Good." I said.

She just grinned at this kind of weird sentence from me. She shortly stroke her left hand over it, before looking back into my eyes. She kissed me and it did not took long and the kiss got deeper. Then we both kissed even harder and it turned into a makeout. It didn't really surprise me that we had morning sex this day, because yesterday both, Mackenzie and I didn't actually had sex.
I just ate her out.

The rest of the day was a total chill day. After getting up, we jumped into some more comfortable clothes and then went downstairs. On Netflix we put on 'Stranger things' and watched one of our friends, Millie Bobby Brown, as the role of 'Eleven'. We made some popcorn and were lazy all the day.

•••

i should be studiyng for
my biology test