•3•

Lauren

•••

I never was a girl that got up early to get ready for school early, so I woke up by my alarm clock at 7 o' clock. I took a shower and got dressed.
I was wearing black ripped jeans and a military shirt. I straighted my hair and put on some concealer, mascara and lipstick.

I went downstairs and ate some cereal while I was watching a Vampire Diarise episode. My Mom woke up and came downstairs.

"Morning darling.", she said very sleepy.

I looked at her. "Hi Mom, you should go to bed earlier."

"Oh Lauren, don't worry. I'm fine okay. Where is your brother?", she asked.

"He is still in bed.", I answeared.

She looked confused. "But I thought he likes school and his grades are very good too."

I rolled my eyes. "I know Mom. But you know he isn't a nerd and I'm sure he would rather slam his dick in some girl right now."

"Lauren!", she said horrified.

I just rolled my eyes again.
It was the truth and she knew it. It's horrible to notice that he brings every day another girl home. I mean okay not every day but very often.
To know that they will have a long make out session and probably more than that is weird and makes me uncomfortable.
He is a player and I hate him for that. But I can't change him so I have to deal with it. I shook my head once more and went outside. I heard Mackenzie yelling after me.

"Come over school isn't waiting!",she said.

"Ugh one more second.", a last time I screamed after Johnny. "John, get up or you'll be late for school!", then I turned around and we went to school.

Our lessons passes quickly and we went outside.
I told Kenzie that Johnny changed into our theater class, her face immediately showed curiosity although she grimaced.

Then the horror started.
Johnny came over to us and I saw him checking out Mackenzie's body. I saw the smirk on his face and had a bad foreboding. While they stared into each others eyes, I realized the minimal craving in their eyes. And I knew Kenzie would fall for his stupid ugly bitch ass.

•••

at first i was too lazy to edit
but now i'm glad i started lmao