•21•

Lauren

•••

I actually can't belive what I had done the last day. And the worst thing is that I was cought at it. Why does stuff like that always happen to me?
Why not to anyone else who honestly deserves it?!

I thought my stupid brother would stay longer at Kenzie's house and do, I don't want to know what with her. But as usual I was wrong. He came home earlier then I thought and so me and Carson got cought. I remembered Johnny's words.

"WTF Carson! How could you do that to her?!"

First I didn't know what that was supposed to mean but after Johnny came in Carson left just half an hour later. Before he left me he told me what Johnny meant.

He said that because he thought Carson would just use me for sex, but Johnny did not know that we were already dating since a month now. It was just the first time we had sex. Unlike Johnny and Kenzie. They first had sex and then became Boyfriend and Girlfriend to each other.

•••

🏫8:00 am🏫

•••

I was sitting in my art class, listening to music on my phone and painting an orange, purple, pink, yellow and blue sunset, when I suddenly got a message from Kenzie.

Kenzie👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💟: Girls night, TONIGHT!

Me😇: Place, time?

Kenzie👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💟: Yours, 8:00 pm.

Me😇: Got it! I missed you. You hadn't have much time for me.

Kenzie👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💟: I missed you too, I was just soooo busy.😟

Me😇: Yeah, you were busy with letting my dumb brother fuck you...😒

Kenzie👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💟: Um... see you then my love!💟

Me😇: Sure, see you around bae!💟

I slid my phone back into my back pocket and tried to focus on my work, without success. I was thinking about the thing with Carson the whole time. Not to mention Johnny and Mackenzie.

Black, someone shut my eyes from behind me.
"Brynn?" I asked, but I was wrong necause the hands didn't move away.

"Annie?" Wrong. "Oh I know, Jayden." Wrong.

"Seriously Lauren???" The person whispered in my ear.

I grinned, he had never done this before. "Carson!"

"Yeah, it's me. The best Boyfriend in the whole entire world." he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever. What's going on?"

"Oh nothing I just wanted to hang ou with you today." he responded

"Ugh, that's bad. I have a girls night with Kenzie." I said.

He nodded. "Nah, it's fine."

"What can I do to make you feel better?" I asked.

He made puppy eyes. "You could give me a kiss I don't want to hide our realtionship anymore, it annoys me so much."

"Okay, fine." he smiled and I kissed him.

When we pulled back the teacher stared at us. She looked like she would cry every second, sister soft. Then, she just nodded and got back to her work. Now my day is good again and I'm excited to see Mackenzie!

•••

it's the next day and imma continue
editing sigh