•4•

Mackenzie

•••

I went inside the room and sat down. Before Lauren could sit nexto me, Johnny pushed her away and sat down beside me.

"Johnny I'm sitting there." Lauren yelled angrily.

"Is there a problem Miss Orlando?" the teacher asked.

Lauren shook her head without looking away from Johnny. "No Mrs. Luemers everything is fine."

Mrs. Luemers nodded and sat down.
She looked at us and began to tell us what to do this period.

"So class. Your project for the next few weeks is to do a roleplay, written by yourself. Of course in groups." she said.

Everybody instantly searched a partner but Mrs. Luemers interrupted them.
"Stop talking everyone!" she yelled.

"I already chose your groups and there are just groups of two people." Eveyone rolled their eyes and was nervous about who theit partner would be.

I thought about it. Who would be my partner?
Hopefully Lauren or Annie. Maybe It would be Brynn or Jayden. Hayden would be a great partner or Brandon. Just please not Nadia, Sophia, Mark or Holden. That would be horrible.

Mrs. Luemers started to tell us the groups.
"So first of all Brynn and Mark, Brandon and Holden, Annie and Hayden,
Lauren and Carson, Jayden and Nadia, Mackenzie and Johnny and Sophia and Joey."

That couldn't be real. That must be a mistake.

Oh, no.

No, please.

No.

My jaw dropped.
I'm in a group with Johnny fucking Orlando.
With the hottest boy in school, America, maybe the world. I turned around and stared at him. A smirk sneaked onto his face.

"We are in a group." he said.
"I know...." I answeared.
"Isn't there more to say, hello?" he looked at me.
"Umm... of course there is. I'm Mackenzie Ziegler, hi." I said awkwardly.
He cringed. "Nice to meet you, again. I'm Johnny Orlando..."
"... The hottest boy in school, America and the world. I know!" I just said.

Oh shit did I really said that? Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"Oh is this my name? Wow it changes very often.", he smirked.
I blushed and looked away.
"Okay umm... I think it's the best if I write the roleplay." I said.
"Good idea. Let's meet at mine after school, okay see ya then." then he left the room.

Lauren ran after me. She hugged me, I hugged back. "I'm so sorry." she said.

"No it's fine, I'll deal with it Lolo." I smiled a bit.

She nodded. "Okay I'll meet Hayden at his later okay?." This time it was me who nodded.

The rest of the day passed quickly and not even wanting it, I was excited and happy to meet Johnny. I spent a lot of thoughts about his body.
Fuck he was so so so hot. How could someone be so beautiful and such an asshole at the same time?

I'm so excited, I can't wait a minute longer-

The bell rang and I went outside. It's time to meet John. John? Oh no I gave him a Nickname. Anywas it's too late now. And then he stoof in front of me with another boy. Hayden Summerall aka "Hayden Playerall" Almost as hot as Johnny but not so popular or... I don't know. But what I know is that Annie likes him very much.

"Hello Kenzie." Hayden said.
I knew him since we were six. I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Hey Hayden what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh I'll go home with Johnny." he said.

"Yeah so we are three persons. Okay?" Johnny interrupted us.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah sir, fine let's go."

We went to Johnny's house and sat down on his bed."Uhm, so Johnny can we talk about Annie now?" Hayden asked.

"Sure Bro. Tell me." Johnny said.

Hayden smiled. "Okay, so I like her very much and I want to change for her. I don't want to be Hayden "Playerall" anymore. I want to be loyal and I want Annie. I love her Bro." Johnny's and my eyes widened.

"Okay. Go and get the girl and change for her." Johnny said and shrugged.

"Oh my good Hayden! Annie likes you too." I couldn't stop myself. I shut my hands over my mouth. Both boys stared at me.

"Is this truth Kenzie?" Hayden asked me. I nodded. He stood up and ran outside.

"Go Hayden get this Annie girl." Johnny yelled after him and grinned.

He turned his body and face to me.
When he heard shut the door he went downstairs and came up a bit later again.
In his hands were two sandwiches and orange juice. I reised an eyebrow but I took one of them and ate it.

"Oh my good John, they are so good." I mumbled.

"John? Is this a new nickname?" he asked.

"Ugh. I... It just came out, sorry." I said.

He laughed. "Hey Kenz it's fine."

"Wow and a new nickname for me too?" I simled. Maybe he isn't that bad.

I cringed. "That's new. I didn't knew you could be... like this."

"There are many things you don't know about me. But I promis you'll get to know them baby."

He stared into my eyes. I didn't say anyhing but I knew what he meant. The thought to know his
secrets and maybe some dirty dreams and wishes was exciting. I was playing with the fire and I realized I liked it.

•••

fr fr reding this is so weird
this is the first time i rly think one
of my books is trash lol