•28•

Mackenzie

•••

We pulled up in front of Jacob Sartorious house. People were going towards the door and loud music came from inside the house. We saw many lights in different colours, shining out of the windows in every room. We got out of the car and made our way to the door like all the other people who were invited to Jacob's party. At the door was Mark Thomas. He was knewn as one of the biggest player in school, since Johnny, Hayden and Carson had girlfriends.

"Aahhh... Johnny and his girlfriend, Mackenzie, right?" Mark asked.

"Yes, we are invited so please let us pass, Mark." I said coldly.

He sighed and rolled his ice-blue eyes. "I need to see the invitation, kids."

Johnny was tensed and seemed to suppress anger. "I don't have paper for you."

"Yes I know, but Jacob should have texted you if he had invited you, so show me the texts." Mark said slightly annoyed.

I raised my voice. "Johnny, just show him the damn invitation, please."

Johnny nodded and took out his phone to show Mark the messages.

Mark put a friendly smile on his face. "Thank you, and now welcome to the party."

"Thank you Mark." I said.

"Yeah, thanks... Mark." Johnny answered.

Then we locked hands with each other and entered the house together.

First we searched for Jacob and found him in a little make out session with Millie. When they realized we were next to them, they both went red and looked to the floor. We did not give a fuck. They can do whatever they want, so we just ignored it. I was focused on Millie, I didn't see her the last six months because, unfortunately she was too busy to spend some time with me.

"Aaahhhh! Mills, I have missed you soooo much!" I screamed and hugged her tightly.

"Kenz! Aaahhh, I have missed you too, give me some tea to talk about!" she screamed.

I laughed. "So, Jayden and Connor are a couple!"

Her eyes widened. "No way! Are you serious Mackenzie!?"

"Yes, I am. But they have an open relationship so Connor can have sex with any girl he wants, but that's actually not our problem." I was so excited to tell her everything.

"Yeah, you're right, more tea! Please!" Millie answered.

"Okay so, Annie and Hayden are dating now and Lauren and Carson too, but they have normal relationships unlike #cayden." I said.

She jumped up and down. "Oh my gooosh! That's so freaking cute, I really have missed too much, since I was too busy."

I nodded. "Yeah, that's probably right, but do you want to hear some more tea?"

"What a dumb question, of course Kenz! Tell me!" she said to me.

"So, uhh... Johnny and I... umm... we are dating." I mumbled.