•23•

Johnny

•••

Mackenzie and I sat in the back corner when our teacher came in. It was a new teacher. He stood in front of the blackboard and wrote his name on it: Mr. Malcom

"Good morning class. My name is Mister Malcom and I'm your new math teacher." he said.

"Good morning Mister Malcom!" The class said in a choir.

"Not so sleepy please." he said. "Again class, come on!"

Almost everyone rolled their eyes. "Good morning Mister Malcom!" they said louder.

I just kept rolling my eyes amd so did Mackenzie. The period felt like it would never end and we got bored. I saw Mackenzie on her phone texting with my little sister. They wanted to meet tonight and make some typical girl stuff. I think like talk about boys and make their nails done, giggle about every little shit. But whatever, they can do what they want. I'm not their nanny or something so I don't care about it.

After like ten hours the period finally end and everyone got out of the classroom to hurry to their next lesson. My next lesson was my second foreign language German.
I had it with my little sister Lauren, ugh great. Unfortunately, math was the only lesson that day I had with Kenzie. Lauren was already away.

"Okay Johnny, I have science now." Mackenzie said.

"Yeah, I know. I have my second foreign language now. It's French." I answered.

She nodded. "Okay then I guess, I see you at lunch?"

"Yeah, let's meet at our lockers." I told her.

She smiled. "Okay, then see you... fuckboy." her smile turned into a smirk.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her. "Run or you'll regret what you said."

Her eyes widened and she quickly went away.
I grabbed my French books and turned around to go to class. Then I suddenly bumped into Nadia.

"Ugh, look where you are walking." I said annoyed.

"Oh sorry, but you bumped into me so you should look where you are walking." she snapped back. She's such a brat.

"Yeah whatever, I got to go to my class now Nadia." I said.

She made a questioned look. "Since when do you care about school?"

"Since firs grade! If you don't know it, I'm really good in school, but you did not care about it when we were dating so don't start it now." I said louder.

"Johnnybooboo I swear I did care, I just never asked you." she batted her eyelashes.

"It doesn't make sense, okay? I don't care about you anymore and now I got to go." I said and got even more pissed when she didn't let me go.

"Johnny, please I still love you. I want you back booboo!" she acted sad.

I rolled my eyes. "But I don't want you Nadia. You are a dumbass bitch and no one really likes you. Especially not love you."

our little  secret ➵ jenzie On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara