•9|1•

Johnny

•••

I sat on top of my bed when I heard the doorbel ring. I went downstairs and opened the door. Damn she looked so hot. Both of us didn't say anything. She came inside and I closed the door. I felt something inside of me. It felt like my whole body would all scream for Mackenzie. It was like slow motion when she pulled her coat off and put her stuff away. I couldn't stop myself and to be honest, I didn't want that either.

I pressed her against the wall and pinned my lips against hers. She didn't try to fight it and kissed me back, she couldn't resist it. I put my hands around her waist. I kissed her jawline and down her neck to her collarbone. Her hands rested on my chest and she gave me the full control. She wanted it.

"Johnny this wall is quite uncomfortable, can we continue this somewhere else?" she asked me under quite moans. I kissed her on the lips.

"Whatever you want." I said and lifted her up. I carried her upstairs and layed her onto my bed.

I crawled on top of her. And she kissed me again. Then she pushed her hand under my shirt. I leaned to her ear and bit her earlobe softly before i whispered.

"You first." I said and she nodded.

She pulled her hand back away from me and wrapped it around my neck. My hands touched her whole body. Her waist her belly her hips her chest, just everything. And she didn't stop me. Then I guided my hands to her shirt. I slowly took it of off her and I saw her beautiful body with all it's amazing curves. She was wearing a red lacey bra. I kissed her from her collarbone down to her belly.

I turned around and pulled her on top of me and gave her all the control. She leaned in and kissed me. I couldn't think about anything. I was living in this moment and I felt everything so intense. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Her chest touched my chest and our lips connected one more time before she pulled back and took my shirt of off me.
I could tell she liked what she saw.

•••

Mackenzie

•••

I remembered. A few days ago I said, Johnny Orlando fucked through half of America. Now I'm a part of this half of America. Or I would be after what we are doing now.

I took his shirt of off him and saw somethig that made me smile. This boy had a freaking six-pack and damn it looks so good. I stroke my hands over it. I felt every inch of his upper body. Every muscle, every increase and his heartbeat.
This was amazing. He smirked at me. I smirked back and leaned in to kiss him. He licked my bottom lip to get entrance. I let him in. Our tongues were dancing together.

He turned me around and took my pants of off me. He looked at me. I was just in my underwear, laying in his bed and wanted him so so much.

He put his hands on my hips and stroked them down to my knees. Every inch of my body, he touched immediately tingled. Before he could do anything else I spinned him around and kissed him. I kissed down his jawline, then his neck to his collarbone, over his chest to his six-pack.
Then the first time I heard him moaning, was because of the fact that I had kissed him down to the hem of his jeans. I opened them and pulled them of off him.

He attacked me with more kisses. He ran his fingers trough my hair and pulled it back to kiss my neck. I moaned. He wrapped his hands around my upper body and uclipped my bra. I pushed him a little away from me. After he unclipped my bra I took it of off me by myself and threw it through the room to the floor.
He stared at my chest, then back into my eyes.

"Where are your parents and your siblings?" I asked.

"Not at home and they will come back just at sunday, it's friday today." he answered.

Then he turned me around and he was on top of me. He pulled the last piece of underwear away from me. I didn't know what to do so I just closed my eyes. He did nothing It was like I would be alone in a room. So I slowly opened my eyes. He just stared at me.

Then he kissed me on my lips. It was a heated and passionate kiss.  He pulled his underwear of off him by himself and I was just like. What the fuck! I can say he has 'more' than you think when you see Johnny with normal clothes.
He opened a drawer and took out a condom. He kissed me again.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked.
I nodded.

"Are you sure you want this." he asked again.
Once more I nodded.

"Don't worry I'll be careful." he said.

"Thank you." I thanked him, my voice shaking slightly.

She I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He got on top of me again, then he looked into my eyes and kissed me. I felt a little pain when he began to slowly push his tip inside me, I winced and sucked in a sharp breath.

"Relax baby." Johnny cooed in the crock of my neck. "Or it'll hurt more."

I nodded and tried to relax myself, calming down, knowing i could trust him. As I felt him sliding further inside me I dug my fingerin his back, trying to hold onto something for support.
He let out a loud growl as my nails scratched along his soft skin, leaving red marks.

•••

i'm so done hoes