•17•

Johnny

•••

Jayden raised her voice. "Guys let's go into Connor's pool."

"Great idea Jayden! Let's go." Connor answered.

But Kenzie stopped them. "Stop! Umm... the three of us don't have swimsuits. I mean Johnny could get one from you but we still don't have any."

"Don't worry Kenz." I said. "You and Jayden can go in the water with your underwear."

Kenzie shook her head. "And what would I wear tomorrow? Or when we go home?"

"Oh come on. No one will notice it. Please Babe." I made big dog eyes.

"Okay fine, Johnny." She gave up.

Jayden screamed. "Aww thank you so much Kenzieee!"

"Yeah okay, so let's go." Connor said.

He led us through the long hallway and through the family's living room. We passed the kitchen and went into the room in front of the pool room. Connor gave me a swim shorts and we went behind a room divider. When we came out the girls were already. They just pulled their dresses of off them and got out of their shoes.
Jayden was wearing a red lace bra with small panties. The outfit let her look like cheap slut. Kenzie was wearing a hot white lace bra with high waisted panties too.

Connor and I pulled in much air whe we saw them and the girls started giggling.
Way too hot, the water will evaporate if they get into it.

"Do you boys just want to look?" Kenzie asked.

"Of course not!" I said and lifted Mackenzie up to carry her into the water.

Connor lifted Jayden up in the air. "Just looking at you? Where would be the fun?"

"I don't know. You should probably tell me." Jayden answered.

We carried the girls into the water. It was warm, but not hot and cold neither.
Kenzie wrapped her legs around my body and I swam into one of the corners where I hold her and didn't let her go. We saw Connor and Jayden doing the same.

"Do they copy us?" Kenzie asked.

"I don't really know but it looks like it." I said

Kenzie sighed. "I love you so much and I don't want to lose you. What you said in the restaurant made me really happy."

I smiled. "You will not lose me and I love you much more. I meant what I said, I would never do something like that to you, Kenzie."

"Thank you so much, Johnny. I don't know why god let me met you." she said.

I looked into her eyes. "I'm glad I met you. But I should ask you something. Mackenzie, in the restaurant I told Jayden that we are dating. But that wasn't true. We aren't dating and so I wanted to ask you if you want to be mine? "

"If you hadn't ask me, I had done it. But yes, I want to be yours." she answered.

I smiled and kissed her. The kiss was full of passion and love.

True love and I had found it.

I realized, we were still kissing and the kiss got deeper. I did not care if Jayden and Connor were right behind us. I needed this now and I couldn't fight against it. I dug my fingers into her hair and pulled her head back. I kissed her neck and her collarbone she let out quiet moans.

"Johnny, the others are here too." she moaned quiet.

"I don't care." I mumbled against her skin, sending shivers down her spine.

With every second I gave her more from me, she gave me more from her. With every step I did she wrapped herself more around me. Her hand got into the swim shorts that I got from Connor and she started massaging my dick. I tried to keep my moans low so that just Kenzie could hear them. Then I lifted her up and carried her out of the pool.

"Where can we go?" I asked.
"Guestroom." was the only thing Kenzie said.

And so we did. I lay her down on the bed in the guestroom. Within seconds the bed was wet because we came out of the pool. Immediately I wrapped my hands around her body and opened her bra. I threw it away and sucked on her breasts. Now, because we were far away from Jayden and Connor, Kenzie began to moan unrestrained and loud. I spinned her around and let her decide to do what she wanted.

She smirked and pulled of my swim shorts. She massaged my dick again. Damn that felt so good. Like Kenzie's, my moans were louder this time. We gave a fuck, if someone could hear us. There were just we and this bed. She went on with my dick until I was about to cum but she stopped. She slowly learned how to play with me.
But this was my game so got on top of her and pulled her panties of off her. I threw hem away and looked at Kenzie. There wasn't the shy virgin girl. Right in fron of me was the hottest girl all over the whole world and she was just waiting for me. It wasn't like last time when she wanted all the control. I kissed her and slowly slid my dick in her pussy.  While I fucked her, I kissed her and bit her neck. I let her moan my name. I love it when she does that, it's like music in my ears. I fucked her just as long as a bit before she could come. I did that like three times and every time she pleaded to me to let her cum.

After the third time I let my dick out of her and with no warning I slid two fingers in her but she didn't fight against it. It was the opposide, she liked it.

Her moans were loud, very loud. She moaned even louder when I added another finger.

"Does that feel good?." I asked with a husky voice.

She was about to scream with lust. "Just go on please!"

"What's my name?" I asked.

"JOHNNY!!!" she screamed loud.

"I said what's my name?"

I could tell she could cry. "Daddy!!!"

"Good girl." I said.

I let her plead a few more minutes until let her cu. Because we had no condoms she gave me a handjob again and let me cum aswell.

All we said before we cuddled up was a quiet "Thank you."
Then we fell asleep.

•••

re-reading/editing old smut chapters
is HORRIBLE!!!