A Gamers Connection

I unlocked the car before getting in my car and seat belting myself, "You literally are an idiot!" Momo said angrily as she closed the car door. I rolled my eyes, "At least I wasn't the one getting F's in my freshman year," I replied, "The classes were hard!" Momo stated. "Momo they were literally regular classes, I was taking honor classes and I was getting A's," I explained to her, "Shut up!" Momo said like a spoiled brat. "How old are you now?" I asked, "I'm eighteen years old... Why?" Momo asked, "Just wondering if you'll pass high school is all," I replied. Momo huffed out loudly, "Whatever, bring me to the mall," Momo commanded, I rolled my eyes once again, "Yes Miss Momo," I said in a low tone. "But don't you think you bought enough stuff?" I asked as I started driving to the mall, "Psh, I have a lot more money, I only spent a hundred dollars," Momo stated looking at her nails. "Only a hundred," I repeated, "Mom must really like giving you money," I said and Momo nodded. "I mean I'm the princess of the family," Momo stated smiling. "It's just a title in our family, it has no real meaning also we aren't even royalty," I stated and Momo ignored me as she started taking weird selfies.

~After awhile~

I parked the car, as I finished parking Momo immediately got out of the car, and I followed behind her as I made sure the car was locked. Momo lead the way into the gigantic building, I felt the air rush pass me as I entered the building. "Okay Momo you go do whatever you want, I'll be at the arcade," I told Momo. "So if you want a ride back to my apartment then you need to meet me at the arcade," I informed and Momo nodded. "I'm not gonna touch such disgusting devices though," Momo started swinging her hips side to side as she walked away. "Freaking idiot," I said before heading to the arcade.

~At the arcade~

I looked around as I identified every game that was available. "Maybe I should play Zombie Killers 3 (Yes I made up some random game, don't judge me ~XutieMiako)..." I thought as I approached the arcade game machine. I grabbed the gun after placing the tokens into the machine. "Excuse me," a voice said and I turned to see who was talking. A tall guy towered over me, he has rather broad shoulders, "Yes...?" I answered. "Do you mind if I play with you?" The guy asked, "This guy has a mask... What the heck?" I thought confused. "I don't mind," I replied, the guy grabbed the second player gun and put in the tokens. "I've never seen a girl play this before..." the guy said, "I thought girls would play those easy games, this game is quite difficult," the guy added as he analyzed the game. "I don't care what you think a girl doesn't play, I play whatever I want," I replied bluntly and the guy laughed. "It's not like I'm judging you, I just find it interesting because you want to play such a violent game," the guy said. I stared at him, "You know some girls play violent games," I told him, "Aish never mind, I don't know how to explain it to you," the guy answered. I rolled my eyes at him before turning my attention back to the screen, "Round One" appeared on the screen, I patiently waited for zombies to appear. When the zombies started appearing the guy and I started shooting.

~After a few minutes~

"Round Forty" appears on the screen and zombies immediately rushed out. This guy and I were suddenly surrounded by people, I guess the round we were on drew attention. "Wow! I've never seen someone go this far in Zombie Killers 3 before!" A guy said as his attention glued to the screen. "I know right, I heard that it's super rare for someone to get this far! Even when in single player it's impossible, I also heard that there are only fifty rounds they're so close!" Another guy stated, this statement made the crowd of people "Ohhh" to signify their impressed mood. I couldn't help but smile at the fact this guy and I had a gamers connection. When we started playing I was expecting the guy to not know what he's doing, but it seemed that this guy and I knew which side we were attacking. The guy started shooting the left side and I shot the right side.

Every times someone asked to play a multiple player game with me in the arcade, it would most likely be a little kid. Which means they shot everywhere and I would normally be the last one surviving due to the little kid dying. I would soon die in the game afterwards and I would be left with a kid yelling at me what I could have done.

About twenty minutes passed ever since the both of us got to round forty. After fifteen more minutes this guy and I were already on the last round. This game is a fast round game, meaning the rounds are sure to go by fast due to how quick the zombies attack. The speed of the zombies appearing increases as the game rounds progress, the amount of zombies would increase as well but not too drastically. "Game Completed" appeared on the screen in bold letters, "Oh my goodness! This is the first time I've seen someone bet this game!" A guy shouted impressed. "And a girl was involved!" A little boy shouted, I turned my head towards the little boy and glared at him. The boy got the message and backed away with fear. "That's awesome, girl gamers are the absolute best," another guy stated, "I wonder if they're dating," whispers started going around. I rolled my eyes annoyed, "You know you're a good gamer," the guy with broad shoulders said. I turned to him, "Thanks," showing that I already knew that I was good at gaming. "My names Seokjin, what's yours?" The guy said holding out his hand, I stared at his hand. "The name's Y/N," I replied taking his hand into mines before we firmly shook hands. Just then I heard an annoying voice, "Y/N!!!!!" The rather high voice squeaked, I turned to be met with my younger sister. "Are you done shopping?" I asked, Momo shook her head, "Then why are you here?" I asked confused. "Th-These guys, they sexually harassed me and stole my bags," Momo stated. Looking closer at Momo, I noticed she was shaking in complete fear. I glared at her, I could feel as anger filled my body. Although I treated my sister like s***, I will always be a protective sister, "Where'd they go?" I asked. "Fol-Follow me!" Momo grabbed my arm and immediately started pulling me away.

~To Seokjin~

I watched at Y/N and the unidentified female ran off together. I sighed before quickly following behind the two ladies, "I shouldn't just leave two girls to fight guys alone... That's wrong," I thought.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako