Qualifications

~The next day~

It was the day of the competition. Seokjin and I were getting ready. "Are you ready for this, princess?" he asked. "I'm sure we'll beat them. No one will cheat their way past me," I said. "We worked hard for today. I even skipped some of my practices," he said. "That's right, that's why we need to dominate!" I shouted. "Princess, you should keep your voice down. It's still really early in the morning," he said. "They can hear my battle cry!" I opened my mouth. But, he was quick to stop me. "I'll kiss your mouth shut," he warned me. "Bet, you won't," I said. Big mistake- not really, no regrets (no regerts) whatsoever- he pulled me into a passionate kiss. His tongue was moving all around. Then he pulled away. "You attacked me," I blushed brightly. (I'm so uncomfortable ;~;) "I said I would. You challenged me, and I think I won," he said. "Let's just get going. They're probably waiting for us," I replied. When we arrived at the lobby, we started heading to the building. After we arrived, we got breakfast. "French toast sounds really good," I said. (It sure does, especially when I'm writing this at night ;~;) When I ordered my food, I sat down and started eating. As I was doing so, some people were looking over at me. They kept pointing at me, and whispering something. I ignored them, but as they kept doing it. I felt the need to give them their own medicine. As I continued to enjoy my food, I pointed at them and leaned over to Seokjin. I faked whispered, and returned to eating. "What was that for?" Kim asked. "They keep pointing at me, so I wanted to do the same thing. Can you blame me for wanting to point, and whisper?" I asked. Namjoon chuckled, "You're being petty." "You have no room to talk, dimples," I said. When I was left alone, to enjoy my food in peace, those same people came up to me. "U-Um... hi, Y/N. We're really big fans of you. When we saw you, we wanted to go talk to you, but there were people around you. All we could do was point, and talk about you... we hope we didn't make you feel uncomfortable," the female said. They were all avoiding eye contact with me. "Well now I feel like a d***," I thought. "It's fine, I didn't knpw you guys were fans though. I thought you were haters," I apologized for my rude manner. "Can we talk?" the male asked. "I'm all alone so go for it," I invited them.

~After a while~

As I continued to talk to them, a crowd of people surrounded the table. They were also fans. I was able to chat, and laugh with my fans. It turns out that my fan base wasn't a bunch of idiotic gamers- hah, take that Yuu. They were all their own kind of person. I even attracted in artist and musicians. Even little kids watched my content... wait, little kids watch my content. Actually no, it's fine. I beep out my cussing... right? Anyways, I was able to get to know some fans. This gave me an idea. I knew that certain people couldn't come and see me. So why don't I go visit them? I'm a f***ing genius. I'm not even sure how I come up with this s***. (You're not a genius, Y/N from the "Love of my Life" also came up with the same idea) But anyways, the competition was starting. The two team that survive will go onto the next round. The two remaining teams fight against each other. If at least one teammate is still alive, that team qualifies. There was a capacity to the amount of teams that would be participating; I never cared to check.

Seokjin and I watched the first match. Jimin and Yuu were the ones participating. They ended up losing. "That's a shame," Kim said. "Yeah, that's depressing," yet they seemed so happy. They had a wide smile on their face. More like Yuu's face, Jimin had an entire disguise on. After all, this would be shown worldwide. The less you recognize a person, the less you can prove it was a famous idol. That was the same for the others of course. "Looks like we're next," Hailey and Jungkook, Juliee and Yoongi stood up. "Alrighty, have fun," we waved. At the time they were going down, Jimin and Yuu finally came back. "That was really fun, although we sort of lost," Yuu said. "You actually held up well. The both of you were the fifth team out," I applaud them. "Well, you can just call it luck," Jimin said. Yoongi died but Juliee lived. Jungkook and Hailey also survived. So that means, they both qualify for the second match. Taehyung and Taylor both died. "We were so close to winning!" Taylor childishly stomped her foot. "Oh come on, we gave it our all," Taehyung pulled her into an embrace. The entire time, Taylor was just pouting into his chest. "I guess we're up," Kim said. Namjoon got up, and they left. They ended up qualifying as well. When it was Hoseok's and June's turn, Hoseok partially left June to survive on her own. But with little health, they qualified. Seokjin and I are competing in the last match. We had to watch matches go by, but it was finally our turn. "Good luck," they waved us off. We waved back, and went to the stadium. When we were there, we sat down and waited. Soon, we were in the game. "You analyze video games, right? What's the main purpose of this structure?" Seokjin asked. "It seems like a free-for-all kind of game. That kind of defeats the purpose of teaming up though," I answered. I was going off from the people I watched, and, now, personal experience. "Alright, lets dominate this, and get lunch," he said, and I nodded. We ended up qualifying as well. So let's take a count of who qualified: Seokjin and me, Yoongi and Juliee, Hoseok and June, Namjoon and Kim, Jungkook and Hailey. "I hope I go against one of you, so then I can dominate you," I said. My friends rolled their eyes at me. "Remember Y/N, we're playing out of fun. This is an experience we want to have. Don't make us lose our fun," June said. "I won't, you'll still have fun when you watch me dominate you," I went on, and on about killing them. Seokjin eventually had to shut me up.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako