Worldwide Game Tournament

~A week later~

A week passed like a breeze. Seokjin and I would chat once in awhile, which was honestly rare since Seokjin is busy. For myself, I was busy as well. Momo had left a long time ago, which made me happy since I didn't have to suffer with her anymore. Also ever since I posted the cooking competition, many ARMYs have watched the video, I swear I got number one on trending. Let's say my comments exploded on that certain video due to some members appearing. The greatest part was when I got many more hate comments.

Today was a huge worldwide game tournament. I was super hyped and excited. When I woke up I had immediately rushed into the hotel's bathroom. "What time is it?" a voice asked. I looked out of the bathroom as I brushed my teeth. "It's morning," I replied while watching Seokjin rub his eyes.

Oh right, Seokjin, I invited him to come along. BTS was having a break for a month before their next comeback, which was good timing. But what wasn't good timing is the fact that Seokjin was unable to obtain a hotel room. By the time Seokjin attempted to apply for a hotel room, all the rooms had been taken up by gamers. So instead of making Seokjin make an attempt to find a hotel that doesn't have all the rooms booked, I decided to let Seokjin share a hotel room with me. Since it's a worldwide tournament, the hotels are all booked and no rooms will be available even if you try. That's why I booked my hotel room a few months before the tournament. Also I had asked Seokjin to come last minute, so it was sort of my fault. Seokjin had declined many times while stating that he'll find a hotel that isn't full, after a few attempts Seokjin gave in. Instead of allowing Seokjin to sleep on the ground, I insisted that he should sleep on the bed with me since I didn't have a problem with sharing the bed. Seokjin declined saying it wasn't a thing a gentleman would do, but again Seokjin gave in once again. But of course I had set a pillow between the both of us, just so Seokjin can feel more comfortable.

"Well, no duh it's morning Y/N," Seokjin said yawning and stretching. I stared at Seokjin, I had to be honest he looked cute like that. I immediately started shaking my head, "It's a time in the morning." Seokjin stared at me with disappointment. I smiled in response as my toothbrush drooped down from my mouth. Soon I was out of the bathroom and Seokjin was in the bathroom getting ready. I grabbed my clothes and started changing quickly.

Your outfit is:

Luckily, Seokjin hadn't exit the bathroom

Luckily, Seokjin hadn't exit the bathroom. I quickly put my hair into a high ponytail before placing the needed items into my mini backpack. Phone, hotel room card, headphones, lip balm and many more. Soon Seokjin walked out the bathroom, he looked excited. "You excited?" I asked before swinging my backpack over my shoulders. Seokjin nodded, "Why wouldn't I be? This is a dream for a gamer like me." I giggled, "But you're not competing," I reminded. "So? It'll be fun to see you compete. Also it'll be really entertaining to see as others compete to get first place," Seokjin replied. "Who do you think will win? And perhaps a prediction on the person's points?" I asked curious. "Well I don't know who is competing, since it's worldwide," Seokjin replied. "But if I had to say right now, I honestly think you'll win," Seokjin added. I smiled knowing Seokjin thought I could win the tournament. "We'll see huh? I mean I want to win," I said. "What's the prize?" Seokjin asked curiously. "Food! A lot of it as well, and you should know damn well that a way to a girl's heart is with food," I answered. "So did you only enter the tournament because you wanted food?" Seokjin asked. "No, I actually didn't know about the prize until last minute. I entered because my fans asked me to, they said that they'll be cheering me on," I answered. I watched as a smile appeared on Seokjin's face. "Enough chit chatting, lets go?" I asked which made Seokjin nod. I watched as Seokjin put on his mask and sunglasses.

"Do you think there'll be any ARMYs?" Seokjin asked as we waited for the elevator to bring us to the lobby. "I honestly don't think so, it a gamers tournament after all," I replied. "What does that mean? Are you saying that ARMYs aren't gamers?" Seokjin asked looking a bit offended. "No, what I'm saying is that these are devoted gamers. No regular gamer would enter this worldwide tournament. These gamers are more invested in their gaming than the outside world. What I'm saying is that maybe the fans of these gamers may be ARMYs, but I'm sure that the gamers aren't fans. But you know, there are a lot of fans, so don't let your guard down!" I replied. "You said not to worry!" Seokjin shouted in disbelief. I gave a little laugh, "Of course you need to worry. This is a gamers tournament after all. Some of these gamers are YouTubers. I'm not just going against shut ins, but I'm competing against various gamers. And of course there will be fans, what lame tournament would it be if there was no fans involved? I mean fans are what keep us gamers going and motivated," I replied. Seokjin sighed, "True," he agreed and soon the elevator doors were wide open. I stepped out of the elevator and into the lobby, feeling as my blood boiled with determination.

~At the stadium~

Seokjin looked around in wow, it seemed surprising to him. "It's huge!" Seokjin exclaimed. I laughed, "What did you expect?" I asked, "It's a worldwide tournament, of course the stadium needs to be big." I quickly lead Seokjin to the V.I.P. watching point. As we approached the door, I scanned my card and the door unlocked. "Whoa," Seokjin said immediately entering the room. "Every gamer has their own V.I.P. room, this is where we gamers prepare for our upcoming tournament. We also get the best view of the tournament," I explained. Seokjin seemed too busy looking out through the huge window, which was staring down at the huge stage. I approached the Seokjin and leaned against the window ledge. The stage was full of PC's and so many wires were organized into one. This is what I've been preparing for the longest time.

"Thirty wins and zero loses," I thought while glaring at the stage.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako