Pretend Bodyguards

~Time : 3:37 P.M~

Time had passed by so quickly due to the fact that I was playing a video game. Also because of the fact that Seokjin and I had a ton of challenges. Of course I won half of the challenges while Seokjin won the other half. Right now Seokjin is currently looking down at his phone, and I'm busy trying to clean up the mess. "Hey Seokjin, how about you get off your phone and get your lazy a** to help me," I said. Seokjin turned his head to look at me, "Well right now... I'm trying to desperately get us out of this situation. We can't stay here forever you know Y/N," Seokjin replied. I nodded, "Fair point," I continued to pick up the bag of chips. "You know, you sure eat a lot for a skinny guy," I said, "Well I like food," Seokjin stated. "Okay she'll be coming soon," Seokjin informed while placing his phone onto the couch. "Who is 'she'?" I asked rather curious, "Your girlfriend?" I asked making unjustified assumptions. Seokjin shook his head, "She's a friend, or in a way Namjoon's girlfriend," Seokjin replied. "Girlfriend?" I asked confused, "Yes, girlfriend," Seokjin answered. "You're saying that dimple face has a girlfriend?" I asked making Seokjin nod. Without another word, I went back to cleaning up the slight mess Seokjin and I had made.

~After awhile~

Seokjin and I were patiently waiting on the couch, staring down at our phones. Soon enough the sound of a door made the both of us look up, curious on who opened the door. "Kim?" I asked confused on why one of my friends was here. "Y/N?" Kim asked back, "Whoa~ how'd you find me?" I asked standing up. "Seokjin, you said you were stuck with someone. Why didn't you tell me that Y/N was here?" Kim asked. I approached Kim, "Wait, I'm confused. Seokjin said that the person coming was dimple face's girlfriend, and last I checked you're single," I stated confused. "Ah... Yeah about that. I've been dating Namjoon for about three years now..." Kim explained. I stared at Kim in disbelief, "And you never told me or the others?" I asked looking offended. Kim rolled her eyes, "Oh please, if I did you would have gone like, 'Who the fudge is Namjoon? What the hell is BTS? Behind the scenes? They sound gay'," Kim replied mimicking me quite well. I laughed, "Damn right," I said before looking over at Seokjin. "But now I know," I returned my attention to Kim. "So does that mean you'll tell the others?" I asked making Kim sigh, "I plan to, I mean since you found out. Even if I didn't, you would have," Kim replied. "True true, I can't keep secrets," I nodded with agreement. "Okay Kim and Y/N, enough chitter chatting. I really want to leave and go back home," Seokjin said. "Right sorry," Kim replied as she started rummaging through her mini backpack. "Here change into this, and I'll take care of the rest," Kim said as she held out some clothing to Seokjin. Seokjin took the clothes, and unfolded it to reveal a suit. "Why...?" Seokjin asked, "You'll see, just leave it to me," Kim replied.

~After awhile~

"I don't like this Kim," Seokjin said. "Gosh, stop being a chicken about it. You know how many times I got lost trying to find this place?" Kim asked. "At least appreciate my attempts on trying to make sure you can leave without fans bombarding you," Kim said before yawning. "Here take these," Kim said as she held out sunglasses to me. "Are we gonna be a spy?" I asked as I took the sunglasses from Kim's tiny hands. "No we're gonna play, protect the manager," Kim said sarcastically. "You know Kim we aren't kids anymore," I replied teasing Kim. "We're gonna act like Seokjin's bodyguards, if fans try attacking or taking photos ,we'll jump in the way," Kim explained. I nodded, "But what's the point of making Seokjin wear a suit?" I asked. "I don't know, I just found it fun, and I wanted him to try it on," Kim replied. "Speaking of... Seokjin! Stop staring at yourself in the mirror!" Kim shouted at Seokjin who was admiring himself. "Yah, sorry, I look like..." Seokjin began his sentence, "Worldwide handsome," Kim said finishing Seokjin's sentence. "Okay let's go, we don't have all day," Kim said becoming impatient before standing up. I followed behind Kim, "Okay Seokjin, stand behind us and make it look like... I don't know," Kim shrugged. "All we need to do is look like your bodyguards, and we'll block people taking photos of you," Kim said. Seokjin nodded, "Okay then..." Seokjin replied unconfident with Kim's plan. "You ready to photobomb?" Kim asked and I nodded with a grin. "Let's go," Kim instructed as she lead the way into a war.

When we left the small storage, there stood many fans. "Seokjin was right, there sure are a lot of fans," I thought as I made my way through the fans. "Ahh there he is!" A girl squealed, and Seokjin immediately hid behind Kim and I. Kim looked like a professional, while I'm over here looking lost. "Kim's normally the one that gets lost... So why does she look like-" I paused looking over to Kim, "Yup she's lost again," I thought. Soon enough the fans pulled out their phone and tried taking photos of Seokjin. With the help of the workers, the fans were unable to obtain a good photo. Suddenly a fan flew past a worker and ran over to Seokjin, she immediately positioned her phone at Seokjin. I immediately jumped in the way, I flipped their camera off while sticking out my tongue and making a funny expression. Soon enough a worker dragged the girl away from Seokjin and into the mob of people. As Seokjin, Kim and I made it to the area where there were stairs. Workers immediately block the stairway after the three of us passed. Fans screamed and squealed as they attempted to break their way through the human barrier. Soon enough Seokjin, Kim and I were outside. "This way," Kim instructed as she made her way to a car, Seokjin and I followed behind. Kim opened the passenger door before entering the car. Seokjin and I had to sit in the back of the car. "So Kim wanna explain why you made me change?" Seokjin asked as he stared down at the clothes he was previously wearing. "Well... I knew I was gonna get lost, so I wanted you to pay me back," Kim answered. "But a suit?" Seokjin asked, "Oh don't act like you didn't like it. I mean you were the one who was admiring yourself in the mirror," Kim replied. "Fair point," Seokjin agreed. I looked out the window, "Wait, where are we going?" I asked seeing that this wasn't the route back to my apartment. "We're going to the BTS house," Kim replied, "What?!" I shouted.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako