Confessions

~A month later~

"You want to confess?" I asked Yoongi. He slowly nodded, showing how shy he was about it. I smiled before looking over at Seokjin. Ever since Seokjin and I started helping them get together, they've been able hang out without being accompanied. It seems everyone gained feelings. I could probably have guess they were planning to confess. It was good to see that everything Kim and I predicted came true; it just amazes me how fast they were able to fall for one another (Thanks to my great writing skills). My friends liked BTS from the beginning, but now they're in love with someone. My friends didn't fall for them because of their fame (not like they ever would, they have too much pride), but they fell for them personally. In my opinion, it's a good reason to like someone- enjoying their company, having similarities, being able to take care of them and being there for the other person, and more. It isn't all about looks, or fame.

"How do you want us to help?" Seokjin asked, as he broke me out of my thoughts. "Maybe Y/N could call Juliee and ask her to meet me at the park," Yoongi answered. "But don't you have her phone number?" I asked, confused. Yoongi nodded, "I think it'll be best that you tell her to meet me at the park. I might make some type of mistake, while trying to tell her to meet up with me." I slowly nodded at his words, "Okay then. I'll tell her to meet you at the park, but you need to tell us how it goes." "Good luck, and don't freak out. Just ask her with your normal personality, expressionless," Seokjin said, and Yoongi nodded. "You shouldn't be nervous, Juliee might have similar feelings," I cheered on. "R-Really? I guess I shouldn't be nervous like you said," Yoongi nodded, now confident. "Okay, go to the park. I'll tell her now," I said. Seokjin quickly pushed Yoongi forward. "Thanks, guys," Yoongi smiled. Seokjin and I smiled before nodding. I quickly pulled out my phone when Yoongi was gone from the room. "He's finally confessing," Seokjin said, proud that Yoongi was taking the relationship to the next step. "It's about time," I happily replied as I texted Juliee. She was quick to respond, and said she'll be at the park without any further questions. "I wonder when the others will confess," Seokjin asked as he sat down. I shrugged, "Hopefully soon."

~At your apartment~

Seokjin and I were both playing a game when Yoongi and Juliee (separately) texted us. "I got a text from Yoongi," Seokjin said as he paused the game before grabbing his phone. "Same, but from Juliee," I said, quickly looking at my phone. "They're dating!" Seokjin and I happily shouted in unison. I smiled brightly at the news. "Finally!" Seokjin shouted before texting Yoongi back. After a while, I started receiving a phone call from June. I answered it, ready to break the news to her. But she started shouting before I could say anything. "Y/N, help me! I want to confess to Hoseok!" June shouted, making me move my phone away from my ear. "Hey, calm down, will you?" I asked as I placed my phone back to my ear. I quickly laid my head on Seokjin's thigh. "You want to confess to him? So why'd you call?" I asked. "How do I confess to him?" June asked, unsure. "Just do it," I answered, "I have no clue why you're asking me though. I was asked out; I never did the asking out." June sighed, "I just don't want to mess up, he wants me to meet up with him, and I really want to confess today. If I mess up, it'll be embarrassing." "Hey, when did you care about that? You're optimistic for a reason, why are you being so pessimistic?" I asked. My statement made June pause, like she had a realization. "You're right!" June shouted, quickly changing her mood. Without another word, June ended the call. She might have forgotten about me and went to prepare. "Hoseok just said that he's planning to confess," Seokjin said. "Oh really? June said the same," I replied, "This will be an interesting turn of events." Seokjin started to play with my hair, "Why is everyone suddenly confessing?" I shrugged, "It's only been a few people who's confessing."

~After a while~

Seokjin and I both laughed at how both June and Hoseok confessed to one another. "You both shouted it at the same time?" I laughed harder, feeling my stomach hurt. June became shy, "Well... I mean, we both wanted to confess, so we confessed in unison," Hoseok quickly said while popping into the camera view. "I mean, shouting though?" Seokjin asked, he seemed to find it hilarious as well. "Both positive people combine causes a whole bunch of happiness. So we shouted for our love," June said. After a while of chatting with the two, Seokjin and I sat there, staring at the ceiling. "So when will the others confess," I asked, and Seokjin shrugged. "I mean, it seems that everyone wants to confess today," he answered. "Wanna play video games while we wait?" I asked. He quickly shook his head, "Let's head out and buy something to eat. After all, I'm hungry; after all the helping, I'm starting to starve." I laughed, "You're always hungry." He smiled before poking my nose. "Of course I am, princess. Now do you want to get food with me, or are you going to stay home and game nonstop?" he asked. "Gaming sounds like a solid answer to all my problems," I answered. He tilted his head. "But since you're asking me... I guess I'll come along so I can watch you eat food nonstop, like how I game nonstop," I added. With that, Seokjin happily took my hand before standing up and pulling me up. "Then let's get going. I can't think on an empty stomach, and we still have three younger members to deal with," he said. "If they plan on confessing today," I reminded. Seokjin laughed and nodded, "Right."

~At a restaurant~

"Oh gosh," Seokjin said as he looked down at his phone, "Looks like we need to separately help the three young members." He quickly held his phone out to me, there I saw that the younger ones were spamming him. "Geez," I laughed, "Hurry up and finish eating!"

Confessions... Confessions...
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako