A Broken Undefeated Streak

~The next day~

There wasn't an alarm this morning, well a mechanic alarm. This morning, I had a human alarm trying to wake me up. "Seriously Y/N, I can't believe your forgot to set an alarm for today," Seokjin nagged while I was busy trying to rest. "Do you want to be late for the tournament? Why didn't you set an alarm last night? Did you forget or something?" he asked. "Jinnie, please keep it down, I'm trying to rest," I said before nuzzling against a pillow. I smiled before feeling at peace. "What do you mean let you-" he paused. "Wait, did you just call me Jinnie?" he asked in a shocked ton. "Does it matter?" I muttered while trying to fall asleep again, "What's important at the moment is my sleep." "What do you mean? Isn't the tournament more important? You said you'll wake up for important matters!" Seokjin shouted, latching onto my leg. Maybe I was just too tired to hear Seokjin complain, but today's tournament was in the afternoon. "Didn't I tell you?" I asked, tossing onto my back as I barely opened my eyes. "Tell me what?" he asked. "The tournament is in the afternoon," I answered.

Seokjin sat there, my leg wrapped in his arms. "Are you serious? I woke up and thought we were going to be late, because the alarm didn't go off! Do you know how hard it is to wake you up when you're sleeping?" Seokjin asked, slapping my leg. I whined, "Can you not slap my leg?" He immediately shook his head. It was like a memory of when Namjoon wasn't grateful for Seokjin's gift, and well, there was a ton of nagging as he rapidly threw his head around. As my tiredness took over, I had enough of Seokjin's yapping. I slowly got up before using both of my hands to pull Seokjin into a kiss. Then I plopped back down onto the bed, with a smile. Of course, that kiss shut Seokjin up. "Are you going to rest with me or not?" I asked, patting the spot next to me. "I'll only sleep with you for a while... We need to eat breakfast after though," he shyly said, before laying down and pulling me closer to him. I quickly nuzzled into his chest with a smile, seeing that I had successfully shut him up.

~After a while~

It didn't take long for Seokjin to go back to waking me up. But since I got enough sleep, I got up without protesting. "What do you want to eat?" he asked as the both of us brushed our teeth. I had my eyes closed since I felt a little drowsy. "Mmm... pancakes," I answered. After a while, Seokjin and I were dressed. We're heading to iHop now. "Look," I said before pointing at a shop. Seokjin turned his head to the direction I was pointing at. "Let's stop by there first," I said, excitedly. All he did was give me a confused expression, before willingly nodding without another word. When Seokjin and I entered the shop, I immediately flew towards the direction where I noticed something. "Isn't it cute?" I asked, happy to see my merchandise in a shop. I've never seen any of my merchandise in a shop before, so this really excited me once I saw it. "Undefeated Goddess, Y/Y/N (Your YouTube Name)," Seokjin read out loud, making him laugh. "Did you decide to name yourself the 'Undefeated Goddess?'" Seokjin asked. I immediately shook my head, "My fans decided the nickname for me! But this was a design a fan gave me, and I made put it apart of my merchandise!" "But isn't it an adorable shirt? I want to buy it!" I happily shouted. Seokjin chuckled, "You want to buy your own merchandise?" "What's wrong with that?" I asked, slightly pouting. "Well, it's like you're promoting your own brand," he said. "Well, I am. If you have a problem with that, then too bad," I spat back.

~Tournament time~

It turned out that Seokjin decided to buy my merchandise too, and now he was proudly showing it off. He walked around the stadium with a huge smile on his face. But after all that, the tournament started. Once more, I saw familiar faces. Seokjin and I quickly ran off to hide, since there was a time limit before anything officially starts. But when the timer went down to zero, within a few seconds, a team was taken down. This completely shocked me, since I didn't think someone would immediately attack. The main strategy to have during this game was to lie down low, before doing anything. But apparently the team, that killed that team, already approached one, and kill them without a second thought. "That's oddly weird," Seokjin said. Even if you were a beginner at the game, the strategy was set in stone. I quickly looked around the corner. "Do you think that perhaps... that team is cheating?" Seokjin asked. "Well, I wouldn't see how they could cheat. The game is being monitored," I said. "What if they hacked the entire system?" Seokjin asked, now getting more suspicious. I was hoping that wasn't the reason. But then again, it could be a possibility if someone's hacking ability was that high to hack a well managed place. "It was probably just pure luck. Maybe they were walking the same way," I was quick to dust off the idea. But soon, bullets started to be shot in our direction.

~Night time~

Seokjin and I both won. But Seokjin seemed to be rather suspicious of the other team that won, since they were the one who killed off the other team after the timer stopped. "You shouldn't think too much about it. I think you're just overthinking," I yawned. "But what if we lose tomorrow, because they hacked? What if they're against your undefeated streak, and they want to make you lose?" Seokjin asked. His questions made my heart ache, "Losing my undefeated streak?" "I wouldn't mind," I lied. "What do you mean? You're really going to push it of like it's nothing? I can tell how hard you practiced for this, and how much you care. Don't try lying to me like that. I can tell by your determination, and the amount of effort your put into practicing for this tournament. Heck, you even stayed up late to finish a game," he said. All the things he pointed out was true. I've never lost a tournament, because I worked hard to practice and defeat everyone. Just knowing that I lost a single tournament, that'll completely change my undefeated streak, made me want cry. If I were to ever lose a tournament, I wouldn't stop beating myself over it. I would constantly tell myself to improve and do better- that's what I did when I was younger.

I hoped your enjoyed!
~XutieMiako