Tiring day Full of Events

"I think you should confess for Jimin," I said. Yuu stayed silent through the call, "I get that he's shy, but I'm sure he can do it." Yuu's statement made me laugh, "Are you saying this because you want to stay single your entire life?" "What, no! I mean, that was my initial plan. But if Jimin likes me, then I'll date him... because I like him as well," Yuu said. "Really, are you sure you don't want to stay single forever?" I asked, teasing her. "Seriously Y/N, don't test me," she said in an irritated tone. Once more, I laughed. "Yeah, yeah, just confessed to Jimin, okay?" I asked. "I will," she answered. "Okay then, tell me how it goes," I said, and then the call ended. Seokjin looked over to me. "Got Jimin down," I said before holding up a thumbs up. "Okay now for Taehyung. I'm sure both of them can confess," he started thinking. I shrugged, "They honestly would be able to, wouldn't they... I guess they can both do what Hoseok and June did." He laughed my my words, "I guess so... but we have a problem with the next couple." With Seokjin's statement, I stared at him with confusion. "Oh gosh... Hailey and Jungkook are shy," I said, remembering. "They are... how do we expect them to confess if they're too shy to do it?" he asked. He started thinking of a way. "Maybe we can ask Kim to help us, then Jungkook could do the confessing," I suggested. Seokjin looked at me before nodding, "That may be a good idea." (Wait, wait, shouldn't you let the person confess when they want to?)

~After a while~

"Oh gosh... what have I gotten myself into?" Kim asked as she stared between both Seokjin and me. "Come on, Kim! You need to convince Jungkook to confess!" I begged, wanting to see him happy with Hailey. She rolled her eyes. "Don't you think he can do it himself? I mean, he's called 'International Playboy' for a reason. Plus, he's been less shy than usual," she said. I gave her a confused look. Since all the information was relating to BTS, I wasn't quite caught up with everything. "All I remember is that Jungkook is shy with girls- well, he's shy in general," I shrugged. She nodded at the information I had given her. "I'm sure he can do it himself. Just give him a push, and he'll eventually confess," she confidently said. I looked over to Seokjin, who simply shrugged at her words. "So we just need to give him a couple of pushes, and then he'll confess," he repeated. "Right, now what have the two of you been doing this entire day?" Kim asked, curiously. "We've been cupids this entire day. We formed two couples, so we're generally helping the members confess," I answered. "Are you forcing them to confess to one another?" Kim asked, (Good job, Kim. You figured them out!) making Seokjin and I shake our heads. "No... oddly enough, they all asked for help for confessions all today," Seokjin said. Kim looked rather unconvinced by his words, but she shrugged. "Okay then, as long as you're allowing it to naturally happen," she stood up. "I'm going to leave now. Don't do anything I wouldn't," she said, quickly retreating to the door.

~After a while~

While Seokjin and I were talking, I got a message from Yuu. She told me that the confession went fine; Jimin was happy she confessed, since he couldn't seem to do it. "Three down, two more to go," I mumbled before looking over to Seokjin. "They started dating," I informed. He looked up before smiling, but a concerned expression appeared on his face. "Taehyung got lost while trying to meet up with Taylor," Seokjin said, making me face palm. "Are you for real?" I asked, hoping Seokjin was joking. His expression said otherwise. "Okay, let's go retrieve the lost child... I thought Kim was the only one who gets lost, but apparently not," I quickly got up, and Seokjin followed behind me. "Can you ask him to describe the location? I might figure out where he is just by the description," I said, locking the door once Seokjin was out. He nodded before texting as he walked. Soon Seokjin and I were in the car, and I was tracing back memories of places similar to Taehyung's description (that he had given Seokjin). After a while I remember a place that was quite similar to what Taehyung described. "I'm not letting this moment of confession slip," I thought before starting the car engine, and driving off rather quickly.

~Night time~

Once I found Taehyung, roaming around like a lost puppy, I dropped him off where he was supposed to meet up with Taylor. Seokjin and I watched from a afar, and were happy to see that they're now a couple. This was probably the weirdest time for confessions, since every single member was suddenly wanting to confess (More like you're forcing them). I was happy to say that both Seokjin and I helped; I was happy that everyone who was single, is now a couple. In addition, a couple that will probably have a strong bond between the two. But as of right now, Seokjin and I had one more couple to deal with. "Come on Jungkook, this may be your only chance," I quickly said, interrupting any denial from Jungkook. "What if she doesn't like me? Or maybe she'll find me weird!" Jungkook cried. "Don't worry too much about it, I'm sure she likes you," Seokjin quickly said. Jungkook paused, "What if she doesn't? It'll be so embarrassing to be rejected." For the last few minutes, Seokjin and I have been desperately trying to convince Jungkook. But, unlike Hailey, he kept thinking on the negative side. I was losing my patience. "Just hurry up, and do it before I tell Hailey that you don't like her!" I threatened since I was tired, and in a rush. Once more, Jungkook paused. "Fine... But if anything goes wrong, I'm blaming the both of you," and then the call ended.

~After a minutes later~

I was happy to report that everyone is in a relationship now. With that in mind, I plopped onto my bed, tired. "I can't believe they all confessed today," Seokjin said before sitting on my bed. "Right... and, after a long time of convincing, Jungkook finally asked out Hailey," I sighed. "What a day though, I'm tired from all our hard work. Wanna just cuddle and talk?" Seokjin asked. I smiled before nodding, "As long as I can rest." Seokjin laughed.

"What a tiring day full of events..."

Quick note: Don't ever, and I mean EVER, pressure your friends into dating someone. They might like each other, but sit back and suffer; let time do it's thing.
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako