The Planning

~At home~

"Wait, you guys haven't been on a date? Are you serious?" June asked, shocked by Kim's words. At the moment, I'm video chatting my friends; Kim decided to bring up the matter, for who knows what. "They've been super busy with their own jobs that they haven't been on a real date. It's understandable. But we need to put the two of them on a date, before they forget," Kim said. I rolled my eyes, "I'm sure that Seokjin was thinking about taking me on a date. I mean, the other members even mentioned things about dates and all that. If we allow time to go by, then perhaps Seokjin and I will go on a date." "But Y/N, that'll probably take ages! Knowing you and Seokjin, you'll probably forget about dates. It'll be a shame since you've never been on one; it'll be a good experience to learn how to go on one," Taylor quickly replied. "It'll be nice to finally see Y/N go on something she's never been on... after all, we've all experienced a date but she hasn't," Juliee said. "Well, it's not my fault. For my entire life I've been trapped with attractive looking females! Of course the males would fly pass me without a second thought, and don't forget about my reputation in school," I defended. The others laughed at my words. "Right, you were called that one chick who played video games too much- how uncultured," Yuu said. I slowly nodded, "Don't remind me. It's past highschool year, and I don't need to be reminded of the idiotic past."

Kim clapped her hands, "Anyways guys, I told you all this because I wanted your help with setting up the date." The others stared at their phone screens, confused. "I mean... after all, you guys have been on more dates than Y/N and I. That means all of you will know more," she explained. "I guess we can start with the basics then?" Hailey asked as she adjusted her position. "Don't you just let the guy plan everything? I'm a bit too lazy to listen in to what you all have to say," I said. "Well... if you don't want to listen in, then good luck on getting ready for your date. You'll need to buy something to wear, because oversized clothes won't cut it until you're comfortable with one another," Juliee replied. I rolled my eyes, "I think Seokjin will be okay with me wearing some oversized clothes to our first date." "And let him look overdressed? Oh no, we're going to drag you shopping whether you like it or not," Taylor glared at her screen. "Does it matter how I dress? After all, it's just going to be us roaming around, and probably eating a ton of food," I shrugged. The others laughed at my response, "Listen Y/N, whether you like it or not, we're going to help you prepare for this date. After all, it's your first date. You need to look stunning. So tomorrow, we're bringing you shopping," Kim said.

~The next morning~

My friends broke into my apartment. At the moment, they're trying to drag me out of bed. "Y/N- I swear if you don't move an inch, drag you to the mall while you're unconscious" June threatened. I groaned, "Just let me sleep for five more minutes, and I'll be up." I felt a tug on my leg. With that statement, my friends sighed. Before I knew it, I was on the ground being dragged- possibly reenacting a horror movie. I made my hardest attempt to keep my place. But when you have six friends pulling at your ankles, there's no escape. "Stop, let me sleep!" I shouted. I continue to fight back by flailing my legs around. Soon I was at my dining table, fully dressed and exhausted. "All of you are evil- breaking into my apartment without permission. How dare you. I'm going to call the cops and get every single one of you arrested," I said. I watched Kim cook, before looking at everyone else who was sitting at the dining table. "Y/N, you literally gave us all an extra key to your apartment. What do you mean breaking in? Because I'm pretty sure we used our key to let ourselves in," Taylor pointed out. I blankly stared at Taylor, "I did, didn't I?" My friends rolled their eyes. "Anyways, now that you're all dress-" I quickly interrupted Yuu. "I was forced into these clothes, I didn't agree to change. I wanted to sleep. But no, some humans decided to drag me out of bed, and forcefully make me change," I crossed my arms. "Quit being so childish, we only forced you because you kept telling us five more minutes. We don't have all day to wait for you to finally wake up," Juliee replied, making a good point. "Anyways, what was I saying. Since you're all dressed and prepared, you need to eat breakfast. Then we'll go to the mall, and pick a dress for you," Yuu finished her sentence. "Why a dress? Why can't I just wear a dress shirt and some jeans?" I asked. The others looked at one another. "Although that is a rather good idea, we want to see you wear a dress. After all, we've never seen you in one," Taylor answered.

My facial expression quickly twisted, "So this is for your wellbeing? How dare you, I am offended." Everyone rolled their eyes at my sarcasm. I stood up, slamming my hands against the table, "I am leaving." Although I found this the perfect opportunity to escape, June quickly caught me before I could escape. "Don't you even think about escaping, we didn't come here for no reason," she said, twitching her eyebrows at me. I nervously smiled. "Don't kill me," I said before willingly sitting down. I didn't want my teeth to fling out of my mouth anytime soon. She smiled, "Good, now don't try another sneaky move, or I'll be sure to end you." With that being said, I nodded my head. "I'm too young to die," I thought. After a while, Kim came over with a luxurious breakfast. "Eat so we can go. We don't need you wasting more time," Kim said before sitting down. As I was instructed, I started to eat the breakfast without a fuss. Soon after, the seven of us went to the mall. I swore I was being silently threatened by everyone with their glares. I was hoping that wearing a dress will make them change their mood.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako