Something's up

~A year later~

Seokjin asked me if I wanted to come on tour with him. I agreed because it sounded fun. But I was informed, by my friends, that they're also coming on the tour. I found this weird because one: BTS normally doesn't bring us on tour, and two: it isn't normal that they want to bring all of us. I wasn't the only one who was suspicious though. Kim was also questioning it with me. The others were too thrilled to even care. They kept telling us that we were just overthinking things.

We're now heading to the plane. Of course, my friend and me had to go separate ways from BTS. No one knew about our relationship so it'll only cause chaos. "Namjoon keeps telling me that he wants to bring me along for the fun of it. I doubt that's the reason why he wants to bring me, he never does. Now he does?" Kim sighed. "The both of you need to stop questions it so much. I'm sure they just missed having us around," Taylor said. "We'll sorry for finding this suspicious, any person should find this suspicious. Don't you find this a bit odd, Juliee? After all, you're the one into philosophy and s***. Don't you ask like questions or something?" I turned to Juliee. She was reading a book while walking. Then she looked up to look at me, she gave me a "are you dumb or something?" expression. "I don't think there's any real problem with it. I'm sure they have nothing planned. You and Kim are just overthinking it because it's something they never did before. In my opinion, I think that they're just doing this because they know we're fans. But since you and Kim aren't really big fans, I'm sure they just didn't want to leave the both of you behind. After all, having the five of us follow along might make you jealous," she answered. "See, even Juliee doesn't find it suspicious. There's nothing wrong with them wanting us to come along," June waved away any suspicion Kim and I had. I ended up sitting next to Kim on the plane. That's only because I wanted to discuss more with her. "Dimple face really didn't tell you anything?" I asked. "I can tell when he's lying to me, and he kept lying every time I asked for clarification. Plus... I can't shake the fact they wanted to bring all of us," she answered. "I know. The others say that we're overthinking it, but I can't shake it off. It's like I know they're plotting something," I nodded in complete agreement. "Hey, if we are right then we can brag in front of them. Then we can make them feel stupid for thinking nothing will happen," she suggested. I smirked at the idea. Then I held up my fist, and she fistbump me. "I like that idea," I said.

~A week later~

So far, nothing has happened. "See, it's been exactly a week and nothing has happened. What'd we say? The both of you were just overthinking it," Yuu said. The others were dancing around Kim and I while laughing. "Hey, we still have a few days left. Something will happen, I can feel like," I said. "Maybe what you're feeling is just your, soon-to-be, failure," Hailey said. They turned to her, and cheered her on for roasting me. Then they gave her high fives, promoting her bad behavior. "For someone's who doesn't talk that much, you sure have a bite to you. Also, can the four of you not promote such bad influence on Hailey?" I asked. "Yeah, let's keep her innocence and kindness," Kim joined in. "Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear the both of you. It seems like your suspicion was a load of nothing," Taylor said. Kim and I rolled our eyes at their childishness. "They're really going all out in this taunt," I said. "Maybe they are right though. This feeling is probably just false, and we're thinking beyond that," Kim replied. "I refuse to believe that this feeling is a false one. It's been going on for a week straight, so there's no way," I said. "What if it's just us wanting something to happen?" she asked. "What thing would I want to happen? It's sort of our first tour with them," I pointed out. We lost interest in the subject after a while. "They have a concert today, right?" I asked. "Yeah, they got us front row seats," June said. "I can imagine it already, Yoongi going to flirt with me from the stage," Juliee squealed at the thought. "It's weird seeing her like this," I thought. They continued to fangirl either way, who was I to stop them from their unrealistic fantasies?

~At the concert~

When it started, it was already hell. The fans wouldn't shut up. They kept shouting, and screaming just to get their attention. "This is really getting unbearable," I thought. After a while, Seokjin came over to me. He smiled when he saw me. The fans around me extended their hands out, desperately wanting for him to grab their hand. They were even calling out for him. "B****, he's mine. Watch this," I held out my hand as well. I wasn't shouting his name, or drawing any attention to myself; I was staring straight at him. Seokjin stared back at me in shock. But then, he gave me that "how can I resist?" face. I watched as he grabbed onto my hand, and smiled. The fans around me didn't seem so happy. Did I mention that my friends and I had different places. It was ever more weird and suspicious. Seokjin eventually let go of my hand and went back. Then the concert ended. "Oh thank goodness it's over, I thought I was going to die," I was so grateful it was over. Just watching these concerts from a screen was definitely different. My eardrums weren't being killed in the process. "Before we leave, we have a very special announcement to make," Namjoon said. "What, what announcement do they have to make?" I asked. "So as all of you know, we're super busy and we don't have time for relationships," Taehyung said. Wherever this was going, I knew, in my heart, that something was about to go down. It would be something I could taunt to the five who didn't believe me. "But, that hasn't been the case. All of us are happily in a relationship," Yoongi said. The entire audience gasp in shock. Every BTS member was gathered around, but, when he announced that, they split up. Seokjin went over to me. Then he held out his hand. I grabbed it out of confusion, and he pulled me onto the stage. "These are the people we're dating. We would appreciate it if you guys supported us," Jungkook said when every single one of us was on stage. Now the world knows about their relationship. Plus, Kim and I didn't let the five live it down.

"What'd we say? Something was going to happen."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako