Feeling Overdressed

~The next day~

"You're kidding, right?" I asked. "You forcefully told Seokjin to ask me out on a date?" "I think that the word 'forcefully' is a bit exaggerated, don't you think?" Kim asked. "I only simply asked if he wanted to take you on a date, and he said he did. Then I asked him when he's deciding to take you on a date. When he said he didn't know, I gave him reasons why he should bring you on a date today." I watched as Kim happily smiled at her achievements with convincing Seokjin. "But this is the perfect opportunity! After all, who knows when he'll ask you out," Taylor happily pointed out. "Yeah yeah, whatever, but what are you guys doing here?" I asked. My friends grinned at my question. "Oh no..." I though. I was already predicting what will happen next. "We're here to help you get ready! After all, we want you to look drop dead gorgeous for Seokjin," Hailey happily said as she pulled out her makeup pouch. "No way! I don't want any of you to do my makeup! Forget it!" I said while quickly backing away. As I continued to back away, a pair of hands stopped me. I turned around to see June and Yuu. "Where do you think you're going?" they asked in a intimidating tone. "N-No where at all," I replied while nervously laughing. I broke through their defense, and ran out of my bedroom. Without fail, they caught me. "I was only testing you guys," I nervously said. "Hold her still," Hailey commanded, showing her scary side. "Oh come on Hailey, don't be mad," I smiled. She smiled back, "Why would I be mad at you? I'm just trying to make sure you don't ruin your makeup." I exhaled in relief. "Unless you try escaping again," Hailey changed her glare. "I'm not g-going to run away this time," I assured in a frightened tone. Hailey's the type to not get angry easily. But when she does get angry, it's scary. "Good," she said while giving off her cutesy aura. "Phew," I thought in relief.

~After a while~

Your outfit is:

Your hairstyle is:

Your hairstyle is:

I stared at myself in the mirror

I stared at myself in the mirror. "I'm canceling the date," I tried getting pass my friends. They quickly blocked the doorway, and Kim pulled me back. "You look nice though," June said in awe. I rolled my eyes. "Your makeup is simple but cute; everything fits," Hailey happily nodded. "Well, I think I look a little too extra," I said. "You're always a little too extra with your oversized clothes," Juliee stated. "Anyways, what shoes do you plan on wearing?" Yuu asked. I shrugged, "Maybe some Nikes." My friends took glances at one another. "We forgot to buy her high heels while at the mall... we got so distracted with the dresses," Taylor said in disappointment. "It's okay, Y/N wouldn't have accepted high heels either way," Juliee pointed out. "Damn right," I said, happy Juliee knew me well enough to understand I wouldn't want to wear high heels even for a date. "You're right. She'd probably trip over herself, and embarrass Seokjin," Kim added. I glared at her, and she glared back at me. "Either way, Seokjin is on his way. He just texted me, so we're going to leave," Kim informed while motioning the others. "Don't you dare try canceling it, we will know," June threatened before smiling. I slowly nodded, "If I did cancel it, I'll be dead before I can do anything." With that thought, I watched my friends leave my apartment. "Now I wait for Seokjin," I thought as I jumped onto my couch without a care. I was playing video games on my phone as I waited for Seokjin.

~After a while~

"I won!" I happily pumped my fist into the air, I was happy that I took first place without anyone catching up. Then the doorbell went off. "Damn it, I was planning to play another game," I mumbled as I got up. When the door opened, I saw Seokjin. He was nervously standing there, looking down; it looked like he was reciting lines. "Hey," I said, grabbing his attention. He looked up before giving me a shocked expression. "U-Uh- here, these are for you," he handed me a bouquet of roses. I smiled, "Thank you." I took ahold of them. "Let me just put these in a vase... if I can find one," I said before quickly retrieving something. After a while, you returned to Seokjin. "You look really pretty," he complimented. "Thanks, you look... well, you look normal," I replied. Seokjin tilted his head, determining whether I complimented him, or insulted him. "Shall we get... going?" he asked. He looked rather nervous. "Hey, don't be so nervous. Just imagine it like we're hanging out. You don't need to act any different," I closed the door behind me once I was outside. With that statement, Seokjin smiled before taking my hand into his. "Where are we going?" I asked as he lead me to his car. "The arcade," he replied in a more happy mood. A smiled appeared on my face. "We are meant to be," I said, making him laugh. When we made it to the car, he opened the passenger door for me. I thanked him as I got in the car. "What can I say? Two gamers think alike," Seokjin said while getting into the car. "I knew that my friends were over exaggerating. I didn't need to dress fancy in any means." I crossed my arms after I seatbelt myself, "You would be okay if I just dress like I normally would, right?" Seokjin shrugged before slightly nodding, "I guess, but then I'll feel a little overdressed." I looked over at Seokjin who was wearing a white dress shirt and black jeans. "I mean you look like you might wear that on a everyday basis," I shrugged. He laughed. "I guess since I'm worldwide handsome," he smiled.

~Night time~

After a while of playing at the arcade, and roaming around the streets, Seokjin brought me to a fancy restaurant. "Hey, we don't need to eat here. I don't mind eating at home," I quickly said, not wanting to spend his money. He smiled, "No, it's fine. We need to do something fancy since you dressed so nicely." Then I looked at the menu. "Why is this so expensive?" I thought while looking at the prices. I looked up to look at Seokjin, "This man must be one of those rich males... I mean, he has the looks." He noticed I was staring, and looked up before smiling, "Is everything okay?" he asked. I quickly nodded. "Just thinking," I replied before looking at what was provided. "Hey, do you like star glazing?" Seokjin asked, making me look up. "It sounds interesting," I answered.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako