Being the Mysterious Female

~A month later~

The loud beeps was surrounding my entire room; a familiar voice shouting my name, "Get up!" I opened my eyes to see Seokjin. He was rapidly shaking me, hoping that'll help wake me up. But I lightly pushed him away, before tossing to my side. "Oh my gosh, this girl," Seokjin quickly latched onto my leg before pulling me away from my bed. "Stop!" I shouted, quickly gripping onto my bedsheets. He sighed loudly, "Y/N, we need to head out, we have a tournament to attend to." With those words, I quickly stood up, "Why didn't you just tell me earlier?" I asked. He rolled his eyes, "I repeated myself like thirty times, princess. But it seems that you were unconscious when I told you." I laughed before sitting up, and rubbing the back of my neck. "Now hurry up and get changed, we need to get to the airport in an hour," he quickly left the room. Suddenly, a thought popped into my head, "Wait, why is Seokjin in my apartment? I don't remember giving him a key." I sat there, thinking and wasting more time as I traced back memories. Then it popped into my head, "Right, Seokjin and I did some more practice last night. It ended with him staying overnight." With that, I got up from my bed, no longer wanting to waste time- I had a flight to catch.

~Los Angeles, California~

For the past month, Seokjin and I have been gaming nonstop, practicing for this tournament. There was definitely determination raging in our blood, we wanted to win- not as partners, but as a couple. We had to make Seokjin less noticeable to the public eye though. After all, if a YouTuber, like me, was found with a Kpop idol, like Seokjin, rumors will surely spread like wildfire in the matter of a few seconds. With that in mind, I had the pressure of every gamer. "My undefeated streak can't be ruined," I mumbled to myself. This caused Seokjin to look over at me with confusion. "Did you say something?" Seokjin asked, tilting his head. I looked at Seokjin before waving my hand side to side, "No, everything's fine." With that, Seokjin nodded, and didn't push any further. "Are you ready for this tournament?" he asked before laying down on the hotel bed. "The question is, are you ready?" I asked back. "I have confidence in us," he answered. "Remember, if one of us dies, we're immediately disqualified," I reminded. Seokjin nodded, "I don't get why they decided to make that apart of the rules." "Well, they needed to make some type of tension," I said. "Still... we're going to cramp our fingers if we want to stay alive," he said. "Wait, how many rounds will there be?" Seokjin asked. "Who knows, all I know is that we're going against about five pairs," I replied, unsure. "They honestly don't know how long it'll take. But the people holding the tournament is predicting that it'll take up to three days or so, depending on how many people entered," I added. "Great..." Seokjin mumbled. "The tournament starts tomorrow. So we should probably rest up," I said before jumping onto the bed.

~The next day~

I sprung up from the bed when the alarm started yelling at me. "You're up," Seokjin yawned as he looked at me. "I thought I would need to wake you up, since you hate waking up in the mornings," he sat up before scratching his head. "Well... today's a tournament, and it's important," I said before getting off the bed. He laughed, "A little birdie told me that you didn't want to wake up when it came to preparing for our date." I glared at him, "Well, I wasn't going to let someone drag me out of bed just to buy a dress that I won't wear after." "But you did say you'll get up for important matters, isn't looking good for me important?" he asked. "We're comfortable enough to wear normal clothing on a date," I pointed out. He let a laugh escape from his mouth. "Are we comfortable enough to meet our parents?" He asked as I entered the bathroom. I quickly stopped in my tracks. "Meeting our parents...?" I mumbled. Although this was a perfect moment to show my mom she was wrong, but maybe she already knew what she said was ridiculous, I'm still not on good terms with my mom so it'll probably be impossible. "I... I don't think you can meet my parents quite yet. Especially not my mom, we still have some family issues to resolve," I said. With my statement, I heard as Seokjin got up from the bed. "How come?" he asked me as he approached me. "I still haven't learned a thing about your family. Come to think of it... I really don't know much about you," he looked like he was getting more suspicious. "You never ask me," I said, making Seokjin laugh. "Well, I guess I should start asking, shouldn't I?" he came closer. I backed away, "We should get ready for the tournament instead."

"I promise you when time comes, I'll tell you what you need. But for now, allow me to the mysterious female."

~At the stadium~

"It isn't as big as the worldwide tournament," Seokjin said. I looked over to him. He had a black baseball hat and a white mask to block his face. I thought he'll look more suspicious, so I decided to wear the same thing. It'll look like our team outfit, or something like that. Then he'll look less suspicious, since I was dressed the same. But it didn't make us pop out more, since it looks like the other teams have a team outfit as well. This was probably to stand out from the other teams. It could be making a statement like "This is my teammate, so don't mistake us with any other teams," or something like that. "We'll have to roam around for about an hour. The tournament doesn't start until then. Since we're participating, we have to come earlier so we don't get trampled by fans," I quickly explained. Seokjin nodded, "Do you think I'll be identified?" Once more, I looked over to him. "Maybe your body type will give it away. But who knows, your fans can identify you even when you have a disguise. Let's hope not, it'll only cause rumors. We need to keep it on a down long, because it'll cause rumors. Even though we're dating, we haven't made it a worldwide announcement," I answered., and Seokjin nodded. Then he looked down, as he continued walking.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako