Dating

~The next day~

Seokjin exploded with happiness as he shook me to wake up. Although I was too tired to, I had to get up. Today was the day Seokjin and I will return back to Seoul. "Get up lazy," Seokjin chuckled seeing as I was making my attempt to push him away. Seokjin and I are officially a couple, but it feels so weird. I was used to Seokjin being my friend but now he's more than a friend, "He's my- boyfriend." I turned my body to be met with Seokjin smiling happily. Seokjin seemed to be in a very cheerful mood, and I couldn't tell why. "Come on lazy, we'll miss our flight if you keep pushing me away. You need to get up and get ready so we can make it to the plane on time," Seokjin said nearly sounding like my mom. Well not really, I haven't heard anything from my mom for the longest time. I guess it was right to say Seokjin sounded like a mother. With a faint smile, I rolled off the bed before stretching. As I let out a yawn, I covered my mouth with my hand and soon stumbled to the bathroom. With tired eyes, I began to do my morning routine.

Soon I was all prepared to leave, but Seokjin was taking his time in the bathroom. "Seokjin, what's taking you so long?" I asked as I plopped onto the hotel bed that Seokjin had neatly fixed. Soon after laying on the bed for about two minutes, the bathroom door creaked open. "I need to look good with my new gamer girlfriend," with Seokjin's words, I sat up. As I analyzed Seokjin, I began to feel a flutter in my stomach, causing me to look away instantly. "Let's go then?" Seokjin asked as he grabbed his suitcase. I nodded and grabbed my suitcase, "Don't you need to put on your mask and sunglasses?" Seokjin turned, "Ah right, I forgot," Seokjin quickly searched his pockets for his needed disguise. Once Seokjin had his sunglasses and mask on, we were quick to leave the hotel room. Of course Seokjin was the type to double check the room before officially leaving. But even so, I was glad he doubled checked, it complimented him on his kindness.

As we were making our way to the elevator, I was immediately recognized by a fellow gamer. I had recognized her immediately, she was a YouTuber. "Y/Y/N (Your YouTube Name)," the female was quick to cling onto my arm. I made an attempt to snatch back my arm; she seemed to have a pretty good grip on it. "Hey..." I replied very uncomfortable on how close she was. "Do you know who I am?" the female wander her eyes as she asked that question, "Yeah you're JessieGamingYT," I replied. The female gave a huge smiling seeing that I knew about her YouTube channel. Soon enough the female was a bouncing ball, "You're my favorite gamer! I'm so disappointed that I wasn't able to go against you, I wasn't in the same round as you in the first tournament, and I lost the first one as well," Jessie gave a disappointed face before brightening her mood. "I aspire to be you one day! You're so amazing. I want to be able to play games like you," Jessie paused, "Can you give me some tips?" I nodded slowly, still uncomfortable on how close Jessie was being and how grabby she was, "Just keep practicing, it helps..."

Jessie smiled brightly at my advice, although it should have been easy to guess. Soon Jessie was glancing over my shoulder, to what I assume was Seokjin. "Who's that?" Jessie asked pointing with her other hand as the other one was occupied with getting a hold of my arm. "This is my..." I paused; I didn't want to announce my relationship yet, even if it was just one person. I wasn't ready and Seokjin was probably not ready, so I started to hesitate. "I'm just her friend," Seokjin said in an odd tone of voice as if trying to make sure no one recognized his voice. I nodded in agreement with Seokjin's statement, at least he could think straight. Jessie gave a rather suspicious look to Seokjin before returning all her attention to me once more. "Can we take a picture together?" Jessie asked and I nodded but she had already gotten ready. With a smile and a peace sign, Jessie left squealing down the hallway of doors. I sighed in relief seeing I was no longer being held captive.

"She was really a huge fan of you," Seokjin said as he firmly held my hand in the elevator. I nodded as I continued to stare down at his hand engulfing my tiny hand. Even if Seokjin had held my hand yesterday it was still new to me, I didn't know anything about "couple things." And that's only because I've been isolated in my gaming room making videos on gaming. I couldn't help but think back to my mom's words before she had officially disowned me, "With your gaming addiction you'll never get a boyfriend, and if you're lucky enough to actually get one, you guys won't last a year. You'll end up single and broken, and then you'll rely of gaming." Those words repeated in my head, fear filling my body. I didn't think this thoroughly, I should have thought about the outcome before making my decision. But it was far too late to take back my words; I should just see how these end up. And if it does end then I guess my mom was right, no one will truly stay with me.

~Flashback~

"When you grow up, Y/N, I want you to be able to find someone who will open you truly," my mom brushed my hair as she hummed a soft tune. "A male wants someone feminine; no male wants a tomboyish girlfriend or wife. They prefer a fine lady that is polite and proper, and dresses like a lady. A female who will devote herself to her loved one," my mom's words were calm. "Do you really think I can find someone who'll love me like that?" I asked as I bounced in my seat. My mom nodded as she smiled, "I know you will. You're a beautiful girl Y/N, and you're quite feminine. There is no doubt you'll find someone as wonderful you."

"I taught you better than to be so ugly. I told you to avoid anything that is boyish; you're a disgrace to this family. Don't ever show you face or talks to me anymore," my mom's face twisted with anger as words spilled her mouth. "You promised me one thing, and did another. You know what you are? A liar, now leave my room," my mom furiously pointed at the door. I glared at my mom before turning to leave, "You're not going to date anyone with your addiction. No way in hell, you're no longer feminine; you're a disappointment and always will be. Good luck trying to attract males with your ugly aura." My mom's words strike me like lightning as I left the room.

~Present~

"Maybe she is right though..." I mumbled before looking up at Seokjin. Which made Seokjin turn and return with a smile, "But I want to see how we end up..." I thought before looking down at my feet.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako