Rebuild

~The next day~

Ever since yesterday, I couldn't keep my mind off of what my mom said. She told me that to catch up on my life, she watched my videos. She even admitted to commenting my my videos, and she even gave me her username. When I searched it up, it seemed like she had commented on every video. I even 'heart' the comment, since it was so nice. Until now, I wasn't aware she was there. She even complained about how I was such a hard worker- not just a hard worker in the house, but as a YouTuber. She was proud of me, and wished I was back in the house with her. "Everyday, I wanted you to come back to me and tell me that you wanted to be with me. But, you never did that. You were always the type to listen to me. It sort of made me mad, but it also showed how much you listen to me. I don't want to offend Momo, I cherish her as well, but she hasn't been as amazing as you. She's supposed to be the 'princess'- wait, can I even use that? Anyways, she's been acting, and dressing the way I want her to... kind of, but she never listens or helps me," that's what she said. I was honestly unsure what I should have done or even say. But when I laid in bed last night and thought about it, I came up with an idea. It's been ages since I went out with my family. Since I want our relationship to be built back up, I thought that we could go and hang out. I knew it was going to be awkward, but I'm sure my mom would appreciate it. "Alright, mission recollect and rebuild relationship... after I finish editing," I thought.

~After a while~

When I finished getting changed, I got into my car and started driving. Then I made it to my parent's house. I stared at it through my car window before deeply inhaling. "You got this, Y/N. Just try your best not to lash out," I slowly got out of my car. Then I went to the front door, and rung the doorbell. Momo was the one who opened it. "Ew, why are you here? Mom doesn't like you being here," she reminded me. Since Momo was gone for the important meeting, I'm assuming no one put in the effort to catch her up. Nonetheless, she's still unaware of everything that happens around her. "Mom wouldn't want me around a few weeks ago, but I'm sure she'll be happy to see me," I said. She rolled her eyes at me, "I'm the princess now. You can't ever take that title back." "Oh no, you can keep that title. I don't want it back. Plus, it's not like it matters now," I pushed my way pass her. "What do you mean it doesn't matter now? It's apart of the family rule!" she grabbed my wrist, preventing me from moving any further. "Haven't you heard? The rule no longer exists," I said. She looked at me in utter disbelief. "Now where's mom and dad?" I asked. Instead of answering, she flew right past me and went to the kitchen. "Leave it to Momo to carelessly leave the front door open," I closed it before heading to the kitchen. "Wait, was Y/N the one who rung the doorbell then?" I heard my mom ask, she seemed rather excited. "Never mind her! Is it true? Has the rule really been banished?" Momo asked, she sure was persistent. I walked in, "Do you seriously think I'll lie about the family rule like that? It's not something I would ever do, and you know that." Momo turned to me with anger. "Whoa, who got your tail in a knot?" I asked. "You always joke about the stupidest things! So how can I believe you?" she asked back. "Fair point, fair point, but I would never joke about something so serious," I said. She glared at me before turning back to my parents. "Is it true?" she asked. "Yes, your grandma decided to stop that rule," my dad answered. "What, when was this?" Momo asked. "I believe four weeks ago," my mom answered. "How come I wasn't informed, or aware of this? Will I still be the princess of this family?" Momo asked, she seemed inflamed. "Calm down, tiger. You were never a princess from the start," if my parents won't put her down, I will. She turned to me, "Oh yeah, well you're the one who decided to lose the title. I was the perfect daughter in all this!" Momo started yelling and shouting at me, she kept bringing up the past. I, on the other hand, would reply with a rhetorical response. "Will the both of you stop? You're both the princess of this family, but it doesn't really matter now. It's done and over with, got it?" my mom asked. I grinned, "How does it feel to share a title with your, better and fabulous, older sister?" "You shut your mouth, you Unordinary Gamer Girl," she said. "That's what they call me- UGG, or Unordinary Gamer Girl," I smiled.

"So why are you here exactly?" my dad asked. I turned to him. "Well, since the rule is over and mom admitted that she missed my presence-" I got interrupted. "Hey, that's something you shouldn't just spread around like wildfire," my mom said. "Relax, mom. It would be suspicious if you willingly gave affection to me. So, it was bound to seep out either way," I shrugged like it was an ordinary matter. "I wanted to rebuild our relationship. There was a ton of things we could have avoided if the rule didn't exist. Although I won't be moving back in this house anytime soon, I think it'll be nice to know that we actually are the strong family we needed to be. Let's forget what happened in the past. Whatever happened, stays there. For now, I think we should bond and hang out. I'm even pushing aside my job to be here, so be grateful," although I was still being my normal self, I meant every single word. My mom had a bright smile on her face, she even looked like she was about to cry. "I heard there's this hiking place. Maybe we should go there, and have fun," my dad suggested. "Sounds like a great idea," my mom nodded. "No way, you guys can go all by yourselves. I have a BTS video to binge watch," Momo tried walking away. I grabbed her arm. "Although you're not the best sister to have, you're coming with us. When I said our relationship, I meant every single one of us in the room," I said, leaving her no choice. "So don't be such a p***y about it; you can even invite your boyfriend to carry you, if your soul desires," I smiled. She ultimately agreed in the end. We spent a good majority of our time having fun. It felt like the years didn't past at all; everything that did happen, felt like it never happened. I told Seokjin, and he was thrilled to hear about my news. He was happy to know that the lost bond was being filled in. I was also happy.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako