Jin = Worst Enemy

Seokjin and I sit down on opposite motorcycles, "Are you ready?" I asked Seokjin. He laughed, "The question is if you're ready to lose to me," Seokjin stated making me laugh, "I'm pretty confident with this game," I replied. "Oh really? Then don't cry when I win," Seokjin said with confidence. I smiled before placing the token in and Seokjin did the same. "Okay what map?" I asked and Seokjin looked through the maps diligently, "That one," Seokjin said pointing at a bridge map. I moved the tiny joystick that was provided with the motorcycle, since I was player one I was mostly in control with setting the map up. When a green outline surrounded the map Seokjin had wanted I tapped the green button next to the joystick. The next step was to customize our motorcycles, and I started looking through the colors.

~To BTS~

"What do you mean she looks familiar?" Yoongi asked, "I said slightly familiar... Maybe I bumped into her, or maybe I've seen her somewhere..." Jungkook said as he continued to think. "Maybe you've just seen her outside or something," Namjoon suggested and Jungkook shook his head, "I normally don't pay attention that much to people around me," Jungkook said. "Maybe she's a gamer...?" Taehyung said, "Well no duh Taehyung, she's literally playing a game with Seokjin right now," Hoseok said. "That's right! She's a YouTuber!" Jungkook said remembering, "Huh...?" The five members of BTS looked at Jungkook with confusion. "She's a famous YouTube girl gamer, she has participated in many gaming events and she's won all of them," Jungkook explained to his lost band members. "So you're subscribed to her...?" Jimin asked, Jungkook nodded, "Wait how much subscribers does she have?" Hoseok asked. "Last I checked she had twenty million..." Jungkook replied unconfident but nodded his head as the numbers sounded right in his mind. "Oh my goodness she's famous!" Hoseok said jumping up and down for some unknown reason, probably due to his hyper mood twenty-four seven. "I said that she's a famous YouTube gamer girl," Jungkook said rolling his eyes at his hyung who was clearly not listening, "I know I just wanted to repeat what you said!" Hoseok replied defending himself. "What's her YouTube name?" Namjoon asked interested, "Y/Y/N (Your YouTube Name)," Jungkook answered. The five guys pulled out their phone and started typing, "Whoa! It really is her!" Taehyung said looking from his phone to Y/N as if comparing to see if it was really her. "Seokjin is playing against a seemingly professional gamer... But he may be better than her," Yoongi said as he subscribed to Y/Ns YouTube channel, and the others did the exact same.

~Back to you~

I felt my phone vibrate, but I didn't have time to check the notification because I was in the middle of racing Seokjin. My eyes were glued to the screen, from the corner of my eye I can see Seokjin smirking. He is currently in first place because of some problems when the game started. But I know a shortcut in this map, I turned the motorcycle to the right. Soon enough I glitch the map and I was on top of the bridge, "Whoa what the heck!" Seokjin shouted looking on my screen before returning to his screen.

~After a few minutes~

"I lost?!" I shouted quite shocked, "I guess your tactic didn't work," Seokjin said looking like he knew he would win. I sighed, I watched as he put in his gamer name. J I N, "Jin?!" I asked shocked, "Yea that's me... why...?" Seokjin asked a little shocked by my reaction. "Wait are you the Jin...?" I asked remembering how the person who normally takes my first place was named Jin. "Yes...?" Seokjin answered hesitantly, "So you're the ones taking first place every time! You're the one taking my first place when I'm at the local arcade! You're the one who keeps beating me by one point!" I half shouted. "Oh so you're UGG?" Seokjin asked and I nodded my head, "So I've been competing with a girl this entire time?" Seokjin laughed. "Is there something wrong with that?" I asked and Seokjin shook his head, "Of course not, it just that I thought I was being challenged by an obsessed little boy," Seokjin jokes. I stared at him, "U-Um... excuse me, if you're done can my friend and I play...?" A little boy asked. "Oh my bad," I said quickly putting in my gamer name and submitting it. I got off, Seokjin did the exact same and the both of us walk back to the group of pretty men. "Wait! Why am I following him to his friends?! I just figured out Seokjin is my worst enemy that I've been competing with for the longest time!" I thought stopping. Seokjin noticed that I wasn't following him anymore, he turned around to stare at me, "What's wrong...?" Seokjin asked. "You're my worst enemy! I shouldn't be your friend until I beat you!" I shouted while pointing at him with determination and Seokjin smirked, "Is that so...? I mean you could attempt to but I know I'll do better than you," Seokjin said shrugging and shaking his head in shame. "This guy..." I thought annoyed, "I'll beat you one day, until then we're enemies," I said turning around and walking off.

~Seokjin's P.O.V~

"What a seemingly stubborn girl," I thought watching as Y/N walked away making her way to another game. "She sure is an interesting girl," I thought as I walked to my band members, "Yah, what happened to Y/N?" Jimin asked. "Apparently I'm her worst enemy," I answered, "What why...?" Hoseok asked, "You guys just met today," Namjoon added. "Do you guys remember how I talked about this gamer who I bet by one point each time I play a game at the arcade?" I asked. "The one that had first place with most of games you've played in the local arcade?" Yoongi asked for clarification and I nodded. "Apparently that's her," I said, "What? She's the one who you compete with?" Namjoon asked shocked in a way. "Yea, she's the one who somehow bets me with one point, which makes me her enemy," I stated, "Because she wants to be in first place, well that's what I'm assuming," I added. "Makes sense," Jungkook said nodding making me look at him with confusion, "What do you mean...?" I asked. Jungkook smiled, "That girl is a famous professional gamer, who is a YouTuber. She may seem like she's only beating you by one point, but I promise that she can do so much better," Jungkook answered. I stared at him and laughed, "As if! She can't even beat my record," I said laughing. "Okay don't believe me, just don't cry when she beats your record one day," Jungkook said, "I've seen the challenges she's participates in, she's won all them with an extremely high score," Jungkook added. I stared at him, Jungkooks expression showed that he wasn't kidding.

~Narrators P.O.V~

"Then why doesn't Y/N just beat me without holding back?" Seokjin thought to himself with confusion.

I hoped you enjoyed!
Quick note!
I don't think that I'll be able to update anytime soon... This will be the last chapter, well more like last time I update for now (No I am not quitting). I've been so stressed and busy lately, that I started losing interest in updating. I know, and I'm sorry, I've been taking a lot of breaks lately. But I promise that I'll be back, this time no breaks, after May, somewhere around there. Please understand, I really am sorry once again...
~XutieMiako