Packed With Fans

~Two weeks later~

After all that traveling in the Eastern Hemisphere, I was finally in the Western Hemisphere. I wasn't sure if I was truly done with that side of the earth, but the list was all checked off for the Eastern side. So now here I am, in South America. After the fan meet, I started roaming around. I pass by some stores along the way to the fan meet, and I wanted to check them out. While I was in those stores, I ran into a lot of fans. Some were really shy, and didn't want to approach me so I approached them, like the absolute boss that I am. I know, I know, I'm amazing. Others were the opposite, they approached me with delight. They would cry, and talk to me like we were just old friends. Although having shy and cute fans was something I enjoyed, I especially enjoyed having fans that didn't act too shy. It felt like they knew I was another human being like they were. Then, I left the stores with a lot of bags. That's when my stomach growled at me. "Time to go to a restaurant, and order me some good s***," I thought. I started walking to find somewhere good to eat. As I was walking and looking around, one of my bags ripped. "What the actual f***," I had to stop walking, and kneel down. "Oh wow, look at her. She just be a trash woman," (The English is supposed to be bad) I heard. "Who the f*** do you think you're talking about?" when I looked up, I was shocked. "Seokjin?" I asked. I quickly went to him, and jumped onto him. He was sort of surprised, but caught me in the process. "Shouldn't you pick up your clothes, princess?" he asked. "Ah right, I can't believe that bag ripped on me," I went to pick it up. Then I placed the clothes into another bag. I was going to clean them either way, so it didn't matter if they dirtied the other clothing. When I had all my bags gathered, I went to Seokjin with delight. The same delight that many of my fans show me when I'm with them. "I guess we should leave you lovebirds alone," Jungkook waved, and Yoongi followed behind in silence. "I didn't know you were here," Seokjin said. "And I didn't know you were coming. But, I'll be leaving tomorrow," I replied, sadly.

"Do you have a hotel room?" he asked. "Yeah," I answered, "Why?" "I don't feel comfortable talking to you in the public eye. What if people make rumors?" he asked. "I guess you're right. But I'm really hungry right now, I want something to eat," I said. He seemed hesitant to follow me to a restaurant. "I have an idea, give me your key and bags, and then get food. Tell me the hotel you're staying in, and your room number," he suggested. It wasn't such a bad idea. He gets to carry my stuff, and I get to go get food. I handed him the bag without further discussion. "You want anything?" I asked. "All I want is to talk with you," he answered. I got my food, and I went to my hotel room. When I was there, I knocked on the door. Seokjin opened it, and let me in. Then I sat down to enjoy my food. He was staring at me for an awfully long time. "What, is there something on my face?" I asked. "No, it's been some time, so I want to memorize this moment," he answered. I nodded before going back to eating. "How is your trip going?" he asked. "It's been very enjoyable," I answered. "Are you halfway done?" he asked. "I wouldn't even say half way. I'm sure people will give me their location later in this trip, meaning I need to go back and visit. I'm not complaining though, this is fun," I answered. "You're still going, huh?" he asked, and I nodded. "I'm predicting that I might need about a... mmm... a year or so until I come back," I joked. He gave me a "What the f***?" kinda face. "I'm kidding, gosh. Don't go looking like you're about to murder me in a few seconds," I said. "You better come back soon, I need you," he leaned in and kissed me. "Oh, you so cheesy," I said when he pulled away. "Shut up, you need me too," he chuckled. "Or do I?" I asked. "You do," he answered. "You right, you right," I nodded.

~A week later~

I'm still in South America. I was currently doing a personal fan meeting. She was extremely happy to see me when I was at her doorstep. She was so happy that she actually started crying. I sort of freaked out, but immediately guided her inside. Then I calmed her down. Her parents didn't seem so satisfied, when they saw their daughter crying with a complete stranger, that they never met before, and was guiding her to her room. When she finished crying, it took an awfully long time, she explained to me how happy she was to see me. She wasn't able to leave her house or leave her hometow; it's all because her parents are strict. "Oh, I know that feeling. Before I moved out, I was sort of the same person as you are now," I said. We talked, and she described how she wanted to go to the mall. "Um... if it's not too much of a hassle. Do you think we can go shopping together?" she asked. "What, but you can barely leave your house. The best you can probably get to is traveling to your backyard," I said. She pressed her lips together and nodded, she was aware. "But if you talk to them, then I'm sure they'll say yes," she seemed confident in me, more confident than I normally have in myself. "Whoa, don't you think you're thinking too highly of me?" I asked. "Maybe a little, but can you try to convince them?" she asked. Great, now I have to be formal and s***. I wasn't going to reject a fan. Before I went, I explained to her that if I fail, then I apologize. She seemed completely fine with rejection. After all, she's been dealing with this ever since she was young. When I went to convince them, it didn't take much for me to do so. Her dad agreed that she needed to get out and live a little. While on the other hand, her mom was skeptical of me. She asked me questions and integrated me, but her dad eventually convinced her that it'll be okay. We were at the mall and she seemed like she was having a fun time. Then she asked if we could take a selfie. Who was I to deny? But when that selfie was all in the past, kind of, a lot of fans started appearing. It's like they tracked me down. But that's when I realized, I f***ed up. She probably went to show it off, no biggie. But, like James Charles, the place was packed with fans. Let's just hope I didn't shut down the entire town. After a while, security guards asked me to leave. Let's just say, today was a joyful day for her.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako