An Alarming Rate

~Day two~

It was day two of the worldwide tournament. I had awoken to Seokjin's arm around my waist. I was in shock, but I could also feel as heat started spreading throughout my face. Soon Seokjin had opened his eyes, once he realized where his arm was, he immediately removed it. "I'm sorry!" Seokjin said quickly springing up from the bed and bowing rapidly. I could see as Seokjin started turning a bright red. My heart was beating at an alarming rate causing me to breathe in an unhealthy way. "Am I having a heart attack?!" I asked myself shocked at my heart beats per minute. "Are you okay?" Seokjin asked seeing as I was trying to compose my breathing. "Uh, yea I'm fine..." I replied looking at Seokjin as I tried to give him a reassured face. I couldn't help but quickly get up from the bed, "We should probably hurry up and get ready-," while mid sentence I had stumbled a little causing me to trip over my own leg. "Wow so smooth Y/N, why can't I compose myself today?!" I asked myself shocked at how clumsy I was being. "Hey, are you okay?" Seokjin asked immediately approaching me in order to check up on me. I immediately sat up, "Yes of course! Just half tired," I replied before quickly retreating to the bathroom. Once I was in the bathroom I slammed the door behind me, soon sinking down onto the floor. I pulled me knees to my chest, "What's wrong with me today? Why am I being a complete mess when I'm with Seokjin?" I asked myself. "I just don't get it!" I thought as I quickly hid my face with my legs.

~Seokjin's P.O.V.~

Y/N had just slammed the door to the bathroom and everything became silent. Bedside the sound of my heart beating. I sighed, "I hope she's okay..." I mumbled as I began to worry about Y/N. "This feeling..." I murmured as I placed my hand on my chest, "Has been here for a long time... I don't know what I should do about this all." I sat on the bed with a sigh, soon I fell onto the bed with thoughts running through my mind.

~V.I.P room~

~Back to your P.O.V~

When I entered the stadium with Seokjin I was immediately told that I was in round two. I nodded happy to know that I was the last round this time. The entire morning I had avoided Seokjin since every time I was near him my heart would go into a unhealthy beat. "So do you want to order food while waiting for the other gamers to arrive?" Seokjin asked. I nodded silently, "I mean we didn't eat breakfast and it'll be best if we eat something for breakfast. It'll help me function when my tummy isn't growling at me the entire round," I joked. Seokjin laughed and I watched as the he laughed. "He's a window cleaner," I thought but yet I thought he also looked, "Cute." I immediately started shaking my head to get my mind off all of it. "Maybe my mind secretly hates him, but then my heart feels something else. So then my brain is getting mixed signals. Aha! That must be it! I probably like and dislike him!" I thought. "But why does my heart pound so quickly when he's near me? Is it possible...?" I immediately shook my head once again. "There's no way! I don't even know what that feeling feels like!" I thought. "Hey," Seokjin said snapping his finger at me making me come back to reality. "What do you want to eat? I'm ordering right now," Seokjin asked. "Uh- I want p-pancakes," I stuttered, "Damnit heart! It's like my brain and heart are in a war or something!" I thought slightly annoyed.

~After a few minutes~

When Seokjin and I received our breakfast we immediately started eating. While eating the screen had popped up some words saying that the first round would be a little delayed, due to the fact that many people were busy buying items from the provided shops. "Oh right, I forgot that they had a shop in this place," I said after I finished reading the message. "Do you wanna go check it out?" Seokjin asked and I looked at Seokjin in shock. "I mean if you want to... But you might get spotted by ARMY's," I replied unsure. "It'll be fine, I have a mask and sunglasses for a reason," Seokjin replied. I nodded still a little unsure about the idea, but I had to admit that I wanted to see what I would be able to buy.

~At the shops~

Seokjin and I roamed around, I had admittedly bought some things since they interested me. Some were plushies and figurines, while the others were games I didn't know about. Soon Seokjin and I were approaching the more crowded spot of the entire place. I felt as Seokjin took a hold of my hand. "If we hold hands we won't lose each other in this crowd," Seokjin said making me nod. Soon my heart was once again beating at an alarming rate.  I followed behind Seokjin as the both of us walked hand in hand through the crowd. It was hard to sustain myself at this point, my mind was running like a wild chicken. In a way I didn't want any of this feeling to stop.

~Round two~

An hour ago we had returned to the room and I had placed my bags into a safe place. Seokjin had also bought some stuff, but not a lot. He claimed that he could just come over to my place and play the games I bought. Which made my heart beat loudly out of my chest, perhaps even Seokjin heard it. But currently round two was starting. I had looked through the names of the gamers who won their round, I had concluded that they are pretty good gamers. "Hey good luck," Seokjin said and I smiled as I made my way to the door. When I was close to the door, I felt as Seokjin grabbed my wrist causing me to stop moving any farther. I turned to look at Seokjin, before I could react he had planted a kiss on my forehead. I felt as my cheeks started to heat up, "That was my good luck kiss," Seokjin said. I nodded at this point I was unable to function correctly. "Thank you," I replied before quickly leaving the room. I started freaking out as I tired to make my way to the stadium.

~To Seokjin~

"Ugh... She looked so cute..." Seokjin said while blushing.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako