Team Outfit

~Tournament time~

Seokjin looked around. "There's no many people," he quickly pulled down his cap. "Let's just hope you don't get kidnapped and sexually harassed this time," I said, patting his back. After a while, our team name was called. We quickly went to the section where we'll be participating. "You ready?" I asked. I looked over at Seokjin, who was giving a nervous expression. "Hey, don't worry about it. I know we'll win," I said, "Plus, you're Mr. FirstPlace in the local arcade." "That's the arcade. This is different, there's a ton of people watching me," he said, "It's like being on stage. If I mess up, it'll be all over the internet and I'll be embarrassed." I laughed, "But it's like being on stage, you're performing for millions. Although they don't know that it's you, just do what you do for concerts," I said, trying my hardest to calm his nerves down. He took a deep breath before smiling, "You're right." With that, I looked at who Seokjin and I were going against. Then I noticed familiar faces from the worldwide tournament. There was even JessieGamerYT (Refer to Part 25), and she seemed to have noticed you as well. Jessie immediately grabbed her partner's arm, and dragged him over with her. "Oh my gosh! I'm going against you?" Jessie shouted before happily squealing. Then Jessie looked over to Seokjin. She ducked down, clearly trying to see his face, but he quickly looked the other way. "You brought your friend to compete with you!" Jessie stood back up before smiling. "I brought my boyfriend," she quickly latched onto the male's arm. The male shyly smiled before waving to you. "He's also a big fan of you," she said, and I smiled. "Well, I wish the both of you luck," I stuck out my hand. Without hesitation, she quickly took my hand into hers. "Good luck to you too!" Jessie smiled happily, before moving to Seokjin to shake his hand.

~After a while~

At this moment, Seokjin and I are dominating. Apparently we're going against ten pairs, but Seokjin and I already killed off five teams in about thirty minutes. The rest of the teams were being smart, so they were hiding. "Maybe we should camp," I said as I quickly switched my weapon. Seokjin nodded before adjusting his cap. "I'm getting sweaty," he said. I laughed, "You need to clam down then, that means you're too nervous." I heard him let out a sigh, "Wait." When Seokjin said that, I quickly halted. Before we knew it, we were both being shot at. We quickly dived for shelter. "We only lost about two heart points," I said, quickly scrolling to a grenade. With the grenade in my hand, I ran out of the shelter and looked around before spotting something. I quickly threw the grenade at the direction, and, to my surprise, I killed off two teams. "Whoa, good job," Seokjin said, and I quickly retreated to him. I heard as the audience roared at my kill; I was so sucked into the game that I forgot I had an audience watching me. That's probably happening to Seokjin as well, since he seemed attached to the screen.

~End of tournament~

"So about fifty teams participated, meaning five teams are left," Seokjin said, and I nodded. Seokjin and I won the round between the ten teams. The last team Seokjin and I had to kill off was Jessie's team. Although they lost, they were happy that they went against me. I have to admit that they put up a really good fight, so I congratulated them for getting so far. "For tomorrow, the last two teams left standing will battle," I informed. Seokjin nodded, "But what if two teams are left, and they both die?" Seokjin asked, curiously. "Then I guess they'll need to have a rematch between the two teams. I've never seen it happen, but I think it'll be interesting if it does," I shrugged. Once more, Seokjin nodded, "Are you excited?" I stared at Seokjin, unsure how to feel. "It's fun having someone to play with, instead of having all eyes on me. Although I'm used to it, I prefer for people to know that there are other people to focus on," I said. He stared at me, "Is everyone always focused on you? Is there a reason?" "Don't you know?" I asked, confused. I tilted my head. "Know what?" he asked, tilting his head as well. "I guess my reputation is nonexistent for you, just like your fame was nonexistent to me," I said, "I'm undefeated." He looked at me before laughing. "Apparently you're defeated in the arcade," he said. "There's a reason for that... and I mean tournament wise!" I quickly replied. With that being said, Seokjin smiled, "I was only joking, princess. With your gaming techniques, it's not shocking to know that you're undefeated. I mean, I know nothing about you, because someone wants to be Ms. SecretKeeper." I rubbed my arm, "There is some information on me on the internet," I informed. Seokjin smiled, "I've rather know things from you. Do you know how much false information the internet contains? Who knows, someone could make up fake information about you." "I guess your right. But if you want to hear it from me, then you'll probably need to wait for a long time," I said.

"Well then, I'll wait for that long time, even if you tell me when we're old and wrinkly," Seokjin said. I paused at his words, "Old and wrinkly?" "I don't think we'll last that long..." I thought, feeling my insecurities taking over. He looked at me with concern. My head was down, and I wasn't giving off the most pleasant expression. "What's wrong?" Seokjin asked, confused. "Nothing," I quickly replied before fixing my position. "I'm just thinking about how we're going to kick everyone's butt, and win," I smiled. Seokjin gave me a suspicious look before pushing it off without a problem. "You're a little overconfident, don't you think?" he laughed before ruffling my hair. "Well, I'm sure we'll win. I mean, I got an arcade gamer over here that always wins against me," I said. "Are you sure you're not just letting me win?" he asked, suspiciously. I quickly waved my hand. "Pfft, no way," I said, sarcastically. "Mhm, I'll believe it when I see you lose during a tournament," he said, making me smile. "Now that's not going to happen. Seriously, I have a high reputation for gaming," I said.

"Thank you for waiting, maybe one day I'll tell you."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako