Seokjin

Momo pulled me into an unknown store, "Wait... I need you to follow slowly behind me, make it seem like you don't know me," Momo stated her voice slightly trembling. "Can I at least get an explanation?" I asked. "These four guys harassed me and stole my bags. They said if I want my bags back I need to have sex with them, which I am not doing because I'm a loyal girlfriend. I told them that I'll be back because I needed the bathroom, I instructed them to stay still and that I'll be back. So that's when I ran to you," Momo explained quickly. I nodded as I took in all the information given to me in about a minute. "Okay, do you have a plan?" I asked, Momo stared at me blankly, "No... I thought maybe you could think of one, I mean you're the smart one," Momo said. I stared at Momo is disbelief, "I'll make one along the way," I replied. Momo nodded before leading me to the group of guys, as I followed behind her I slowly thought of a plan. Momo approached a group of boys, high school jocks that is, I quickly made it look like I was checking out the clothes. "The hell are these? Am I going to get these half off?" I asked as I picked up a shirt that was too short in length, "Those are called crop tops," a familiar voice said. I turned to the noise, it was Seokjin. "How do you know this? Are you gay?" I asked bluntly, "No... It's just I know clothes...?" Seokjin answered questionably. "Why are you here?" I asked, "I'm here to help, I kind of eavesdropped," Seokjin replied. "Is that so? Well I don't need your help," I replied turning to see my sister who was signaling for help. "Thanks for the offer though," I said placing the 'crop top' neatly onto the pile of shirts.

I walked up to my sisters side making the guys stare at me as I approached them, "Excuse me," I said. "What is it shorty?" One skinny guy asked, I felt my eyebrow twitch in annoyance but I continued to keep my patience with the idiotic males. "Would you ever so nicely give her back her bags?" I asked trying to be polite but instead it felt as if I was trying to teach a monkey how to eat. "Why should we?" A rather chubby guy asked, "Because it doesn't belong to you," I pointed out. "What other obvious reason is there?" I asked thinking this guy was the stupid one in the group, but with the stares they all gave me that made me think that they all had no brain cells. The skinny guy approached me, "If you want us to give her bags back then I think you should have sex with us," the guy suggested before licking his lip. "Looking more closely, she's hotter," the chubby guy said pointing at me, I rolled my eyes before noticing the bags behind the four guys. I looked over my shoulder to see Seokjin crossing his arms, he looked entertained by watching me. "You don't want to have sex with her," I stated pointing at Momo with with my thumb, "Unlike me she lost her virginity," I stated. The guys stared at Momo, "W-What are you doing?" Momo asked staring at my direction, I gave her a slight look, a look that indicates "I'm trying to get you away so you can't be held captive". Momo stared at me for awhile before nodding, "Yea I'm all loose down here," Momo said making circular motions near her "spot". "We don't want a loose female, but that doesn't mean we'll give you back your bag. Let us make this girl loose though," I watched as the guys licked their lips in a perverted way. That was enough to make me lose patience, "Listen stupid f***ers either you move the hell out of my way or I'll cut off your tiny weenie d***s," I said annoyed. They all stared at me, "B**** you can't tell us what to do, you're a girl you ca-" one guy tried to say before I punched him in the stomach. He collapsed onto the floor with his eyes closed in complete pain, "Why you b****!" The chubby one shouts before grabbing my wrist. I couldn't help but bite his arm, he yelped in pain as he released his grip from my wrist and I spitted on him. The guys stared at me, "You got lucky b****," one guy says grabbing his friend who was in a fetus position. "You can't even fight, stop acting tough because you should know you'll be single your whole life," I said carelessly. I watched as they held back their anger, "Stupid a**es," I said looking around the store. I spotted Momo standing quietly in shock as she looked in one direction, "The heck are you looking at...?" I asked looking around, "Jin from BTS, he was standing right there!" Momo said. "Jin? You mean the guy that always beats me in first place?" I asked, "No Jin from BTS! Beyond The Scene!! Jin was right there!!" Momo stated. "Momo you're hallucinating, should we just head home?" I asked and Momo shook her head. "Never mind... Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned anything to my sister who knows nothing but video games," Momo said sighing as she approached me. "No matter how unladylike you are, you manage to help me... Thank you," Momo said quietly making me smile, "I'm just being a good sister," I stated. "And no matter how slutty you dress you are somehow able to stay loyal to your boyfriend," I said before walking to the exit. "If they appear again, I suggest you run," I instructed looking over my shoulder to see Momo nod her head.

As I made it outside the store, I turned my head to be met with Seokjin. He seemed as if he was catching his breath, "You okay?" I asked showing a bit of concern. "Y-Yea... I..." Seokjin placed his hands on his legs, I walked closer to him, "Breath in and out more slower, you need to compose your breathing pattern," I instructed. Seokjin nodded as he did as I told him to, "You must have ran real quick," I said. Seokjin stood up straight before he inhaled then exhaled, "Well... You seem to not know who I am," Seokjin stated. I stared at him, "Well your name is Seokjin and-" I tried to finish my sentence but he covered my mouth. "Don't say my name too loud," Seokjin instructed and I stared at him confused before licking his hand. "Yah!" Seokjin said removing his hand and staring down at his hand. "Listen the name Seokjin can be anyone, I don't understand why you have to keep me from saying your name too loud. Also with those sunglasses and mask no one is going to notice you, well whatever you think you're famous for," I replied. Seokjin stared at me in quite disbelief, "Either you're a fan or you don't actually know who I am," he replied shocked. "I just met you today that's all I need to know," I said as I walked away. "I'll see you later Mr. 'Famous'," I said doing air quotes as I walked the direction to the arcade.

~To Seokjin~

"It's rare for a person to not know BTS..." I thought, "She's interesting though," I mumbled thinking about how she got rid of the group of guys without fear.

I hoped you enjoyed!
This is so weird when I'm doing it first person perspective, but I'm trying something new for this story!
~XutieMiako