Ice Cream

This is where I got lazy and stopped hunting down pictures of the BTS members. ~XutieMiako

~A week later~

I groaned loudly before spinning in my car with boredom. Everything was done, I had uploaded the two videos and now I have no clue what I should do. I was completely bored because the local arcade, I would head to after uploading, was closed for today, for who knows what. I used my feet to push against the ground before letting them float as I spun in my chair. Soon I plopped on my desk chair, completely bored. If I wasn't completely bored a few minutes ago, I sure was now. Soon I noticed that I had received a notification, it was from Seokjin.

Seokjin:
Hey, what are you doing?
Y/N:
I'm spinning in my desk chair with complete boredom overtaking my body.
Like a zombie killing me in a video game before I can even do anything...
Seokjin:
Wow, now we're making game references?
Y/N:
Oh come on Seokjin, we're both gamers. It makes sense for us to relate to one another like this.
Seokjin:
Is that so? We must be a gamer couple then.
Anyways, I was about to take a walk, do you want to come? Because apparently you're being attacked by a crowd of zombies unable to reload your gun.
Y/N:
See, we relate so well. 😂
I mean, I have nothing else to do... The arcade is closed today, which is so rare...
Seokjin:
Yeah I heard.
I also heard that they were going to add more games so that's why they're closed today. They're trying to install some more games for entertainment.
Y/N:
Aw sweet! I can't wait to rank first place.
Seokjin:
And I can't wait to claim first place after you rank first.
Y/N:
You're cruel.
Seokjin:
I'm your cruel boyfriend.
Anyways, I'll be at your place in five minutes.

I fidgeted with my phone as I stared up at it. It honestly amazed me on how I lasted with Seokjin. Well that was only because both Seokjin and I have been busy the past week. I only get a chance to text him once in a while. I've been busy with my YouTube career, and Seokjin was preparing for a comeback with his band. Lately I've been watching more BTS related videos, in order to get ahold of how Seokjin is, well what I get to see with Seokjin on camera. In all honesty Seokjin acts the same as he would without the camera, which shows how much he doesn't fake his emotions for his fans. But something had caught my attention; Seokjin enjoys making dad jokes, I found it hilarious. They were horrible to the point where it made me laugh while others were decent enough to make me giggle. Soon enough I had stumbled upon the ideal types for BTS, I didn't watch all the way since it was uninteresting. As I was thinking I noticed something, I was still in my pajamas. "Should I change?" I asked myself, "Nah, it doesn't matter if I change or not. It's not a bad thing to walk in pajamas." I shrugged before looking back at my phone.

~After a while~

Once I heard the doorbell ring, I was quick to jump out of my chair and head to the front door. When I was at the door, I quickly checked who was outside my door, and I soon saw Seokjin patiently waiting outside. I pulled away from the door before unlocking it and allowing Seokjin to enter. "Hey," Seokjin said before planting a gentle kiss on my forehead. I smiled shyly as blush creeped onto my face. Seokjin analyzed my clothes, "Are you going to wear that...?" I nodded without hesitation; soon I was watching Seokjin shaking his head side to side in disapproval. "Why don't you change?" Seokjin suggested as he leaned against the door. I looked down at my clothes, sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. "What's wrong with it? I mean I'm pretty sure people wear this to take a walk," I replied as I looked up at Seokjin. I watched as Seokjin silently judged me, "I was planning to take a walk with you and then allow you to watch me practice," Seokjin said. "Why?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "Because you're bored aren't you? I'm here to clear your boredom," Seokjin also tilted his head as if copying me. I let out a short laugh, "Sure but I'm not changing. There's no point." Seokjin once again shook his head, "I'll make you change," Seokjin said before darting at me. I started running away, "There's no point!!"

~Outside~

I was forced to change. Seokjin had caught up to me before bringing me into my own room. He sat me down on my bed and started to tell me to change, threatening me. "If you don't change I won't play games with you," then, "I'll take your games," that didn't work so the he said, "I'll break up with you." "You're truly evil," I said looking at Seokjin as we both walked hand in hand. Seokjin let out a laugh, "Is it because I said I'll break up with you?" I nodded, "Sure was," I replied, looking back at the ground. "Well at least I know that you care about our relationship since you didn't want it to end," Seokjin said. I stayed quiet at Seokjin's words, it was true that I cared for the relationship but it honestly scared me when Seokjin made the threat. "Hey look," Seokjin said making me look up, I traced my eyes to where Seokjin was pointing. "Huh...?" I asked confused at what Seokjin was trying to point out. Seokjin laughed, seeing my attempt, "Ice cream." I scanned around before noticing an ice cream truck, "Do you want some?" Seokjin asked. "Yeah!" I shouted happily before nearly dragging Seokjin to the truck. I scanned through the option before ordering my favorite one. "I'll pay," Seokjin said and I was quick to deny. "No it's okay, I can pay for it," I said, quickly pulling out my wallet. When I was going to hand the person the money, Seokjin had already given him the money. I huffed loudly before accepting the ice cream and stomping away childishly. "Y/N~, don't be like that. I was only doing it because it was the nice thing to do," Seokjin explained. I shook my head before licking my ice cream, "I could have done it myself," I replied. Seokjin let out a laugh, "Plus I have money," I added. I sighed before walking off without Seokjin. When I was in mid step Seokjin had took ahold of my free hand, "Let's head to BigHit?" I nodded at Seokjin's suggestion as I continued to enjoy my ice cream.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako