Chapter - 5

Alex's P.O.V

There is a saying that if you want to feel your own heart, give it to someone else.

I overcame a moment today when I doubted my eyes, a girl, with a reddish-brown hair over her shoulders, and a fair skin that lights up the people around her, her walk was so perfect that it made my legs numb, and a smile was on the corner of her lips that made my heart race like never before. I saw her walking down the cafeteria and I forgot to take a breath. My eyes followed her every move desperately.

The moment I set my eyes upon her, I was sure of one thing and only one thing, I WANT HER.

I saw her sitting down with her mates, and there was nothing I could see except her, the people around her, the people around me, nothing. Only her, I felt like she brings colours into my dark world, and my heart which stopped beating a long time ago started to beat again. We were in the same room, but I felt like she was miles away from me, never have I wanted someone to be near me that much, to breath around me, to walk around me, and to sit around me. I knew I stared at her without blinking, I felt completely out of this world as I looked at the beautiful girl in front of me who looked inhumanly elegant.

There wasn't a patch of make-up on her, she was all too natural, all too real and I felt a sensation of belonging as I gazed at her, completely forgetting about my present moment. I don't remember what I was doing before I saw her face today, hell, I don't remember what I was doing my entire life before her face flashed before me like an electric current that shock me. I saw her smiling and how I want to protect that smile. It fits too perfectly on her.

Like a hungry animal haunting their prey, like a thief trying to find the perfect time to sneak in a house, like a drought waiting for the rain to fall, I waited for her to look at me. I want her to set her eyes on me. I wanted to know her name, I wanted to know where she lives, I wanted to know what keeps her up at night, her age, her favourite band, what makes her sad, and all the little things, but moreover I wanted to know where she had been my entire life.

I could not explain what I was feeling inside in human's language. I felt like she was a missing piece of me, like a needle needed a thread, I needed her. Uncontrollably radical thoughts were rushing inside my head, and suddenly I could feel like I was breathing again, and I noticed that

She was looking at me

Our eyes met and we both did not dare to look away, in that moment I felt like an earthquake took place but somehow, I survived, my mind, my body, my hormones, they were all going crazy. The moment she looked away from me left me feeling like a defeated soldier in a battle.

The bell rang and I saw her getting up with her mates, I tried stupidly to hold myself back from kidnapping her, she headed towards the loo, and no matter how much I tried to look away, I could not. No, I needed to talk to her, there was no way I could spend the rest of my day without at least hearing her voice.

I jerked myself up from my sit, and tried to ran after her.

"Alex, wait, where are you going? You hardly eat." Levi intervened. "What happened to you dude? You look like you want to murder someone."

Murder someone? More like marrying someone.

My emotions and the things I felt inside never match the expression on my face, no matter how empty I used to feel inside, I made sure nobody ever know. But wait, murder someone? Was that how people saw me just now? They don't have any idea what was really happening inside me.

"There's something I need to take care of." I announced.

"See you at your house, mate." Simon called after me laughing as I made my pace towards the girl's loo.