Alex and Andrea

He was a cruel devil for the world, but he was willing to give his all to her, he could have the whole world but all he ever wishes to have was only her.

He was a lonely beast who hid his loneliness by bullying others. He could have all the girls he wants but all he ever wanted was her, only her.

He was filled with lust, and his hormones went crazy the first time he saw her, but later his heart desired something else.

He never experienced the feeling of missing someone, the sensation of belonging, the feeling of wanting to love and be loved, until he met her.

She was a beautiful girl, an extraordinarily beautiful girl.

She's got A's straight through her school life. Her only problem was her beautiful face, no man can ever resist her, all the boys stand in line waiting for their chance to date her.

She has that kind of body which made all the men look at her with eyes you usually see in hungry animals, even Alex the freaking Bilimoria can't let her go.

She was a simple girl who loved the fiction world more than the real world, she has no interest in dating or any sort of relationship.

She never wanted anything to do with trouble or a trouble maker.

Then there, it was that very day, the day they first met, Alex was sitting at the cafeteria in his usual place, all the girls offered their assistance to him but he cared for none. He has that irresistible combination of masculinity and charm which he so successfully hides all the time that drew women to him like a moth to a lightbulb.

It was a regular and dull day which changed into the day he will remember forever. Do you believe in love at first sight? Alex did not believe in that no matter what your answer is, in fact, he doesn't believe love at all, he believe love to be just something that human invented, something which is not real, something he thought he would never need to give or receive.

But who could judge him for not believing in love when nobody knows what he's been through? His mates don't even know, but will the girl he desired more than no one else know about it? Will she be able to open his heart which was full of secrets and heal his wound?

Suddenly time stood still, he lost his breath, his heart echoed so loud he was afraid he would faint, and his eyes were locked at the beautiful girl who walked down at the cafeteria.

The happy and beautiful face was landed on the cafeteria, he felt like his heart which already stopped beating for a long time started to beat again

He looked at her as if there were no tomorrow, even the sun does not seem to shine when she was around, even the flowers does not seem to bloom when she was smiling.

Never had he wanted to have something so bad in his entire 19 years of existence, he was jealous of the chair she sat on, jealous of the air around her because she breathes them in, jealous of the people who walked passed her because they could smell her aura.

He vowed to himself that this was the girl for him, and he had no intention of letting her slip away from his fingers.

He had never felt the burning desire in him of wanting to know another human with so much curiosity, he wanted to know her name, her age, her favourite song, the things that made her happy or sad, her dream, what she liked to do in her leisure time, where she had been, or where she wanted to go to, literally everything.

There was something about her that made him imagine all the time, no matter what he was doing, either he was eating or walking or bathing or playing games, his mind was all over her. He became obsessed with her. He could not fall asleep that night as his imagination about her kept him awake the whole night. But he loved it.

But his journey for trying to win her heart was not going to be an easy one, he thought he wanted her because of lust, but only later he found out how wrong he was, he craved for her heart, he wanted her to love him.

How far will Alex go to get the girl he wants?